Joker (For Infinity_Dreamer1)

You walked through the streets of Gotham at night.

You had just gotten off the late shift at work after your boss had clocked out and forced you to cover his shift.

You were tired and annoyed.

However, you felt a cold shiver course through your body and you felt eyes on your back. You walked passed a shop and gazed in the window, seeing a group of 4 weird guys behind you.

The last thing you had wanted was trouble.

You pretended not to notice the men, but when you had the chance to slip into an occupied movie theater, you took it.

You purchased a random ticket and sat in the theater, hoping to buy some time to think of an idea.

You pulled out your phone to call your brother Bruce to send someone to pick you up.

Someone sat next to you and pulled the phone out of your grasp.

You looked up and your eyes widened.

Sitting next to you was the notorious Joker.

“Who are we calling Y/N?” he said, looking through your phone, “Big brother, Bruce Wayne? No, no. That won’t do.”

He put your phone in his pocket.

“What do you want?” you asked, keeping your voice from shaking.

He offered you popcorn from a box he had underneath his seat.

“No, thank you,” you declined.

“It was smart how you came in here to get away from my boys. Of course, I was watching from the rooftops, so I could see your plan lurking in your eyes,” he chuckled.

You felt stupid for not completely looking around your surroundings.

“What do you want from me? What makes me so special?” you asked.

He raised an eyebrow at you.

“Oh, you’ve got fire in you, Y/N. I like that about you,” he winked.

“Either tell me what the hell you want from me or I walk out of here without a care in the world,” You growled, “I’m not playing any of your games.”

Joker sighed.

“Fine. I’ll tell you straight out then. I like you, Y/N. And I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m on my way to the top. I want you by my side as I make my way there,” he shrugged.

“Making your way to the top of what? The most wanted list?” you scoffed.

Joker leaned into your face.

“The top of controlling all the crime in this city,” he said.

“And why do you want me by your side?” you asked, not flinching away.

He smirked at you and sat back in his seat.

He wrapped an arm around you and you glared at him.

“There’s a little bit of devil in your angel eyes. You’re a little bit of heaven, with a wild side. You have a rebel heart a mile long. And I’d like to watch the devil take control of you,” he told you.

“And how do you plan on doing that? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m not scared of you,” you replied.

He took your hand in his.

“Well, if you say no, we’ll have more meetings like this. Where I’ll slowly seduce you and convince you to join the dark side with me. I’ll play my games and you’ll play yours. It’ll be tag back and forth. But if you say yes right now, we can skip all the foreplay and get straight to the nitty-gritty,” Joker said, cockily, “But either way, you’ll be mine.”

“Is this all just one big game to you?” you asked.

The joker nodded.

“What else would it be, Y/N?” he chuckled.

You rolled your eyes and leaned in.

“Then let the games begin,” you said.

You stood and walked away, with a smirk on your face.

The Joker stared after you, in a slight state of shock.

“Oh yeah, she’s the one.”