Natasha Romanov (Daughter Part 1)

Your mom, Natasha Romanov, was leading you through SHIELD headquarters so you could meet the Avengers.

Though you had told her repeatedly that you didn’t want to meet them, she wanted you to anyway.

You hated her job. You hated any form of government job. It’s how you were raised.

See, you were raised by two criminals from infancy until you were 10.

You had just met your mother when you turned 12. You’ve been with her since. You were 16 now.

“Y/N, come on!” Your mother urged.

You rolled your eyes and followed her into a conference room of some sort.

“Alright, I’m here,” you said.

You stared at the five men in front of you.

“Christ, it’s like Comic Con,” you laughed.

Your mother elbowed you.

“Just saying,” you shrugged, still grinning.

“Y/N, these are Clint, Steve, Tony, Bruce, and Thor,” your mother told you.

You waved lazily.

“She doesn’t seem like you, Nat,” Clint spoke up.

“Yeah, she doesn’t seem like she takes orders,” Steve spoke up.

“She’s hot,” Tony smirked.

“She seems smart,” Bruce shrugged.

“She is clearly hurting inside and covering it up with false humor and confidence, along with troublesome behavior,” Thor said seriously.

“May I say something?” you interjected.

Your mother nodded.

“Okay. Arrow boy, it’s called nature versus nurture. Star spangled tights, i do what I have to to survive. That is all,” You began, “Robot boy, you’re a pedephile and you stay the hell away from me. Anger management issues, I like you. Shakespeare, fuck you.”

You gave a mock salute and leaned against the wall with your arms crossed.

“She is definitely one of us,” Steve nodded.

Everyone murmured in agreement.

Your mom gave a cautious look in your direction.

You shrugged, not caring.

A red light started blinking from the table.

“We’ve got a mission,” Bruce said.

“AM I supposed to wait here while you handle that?” you asked your mother.

She shook her head.

“It should be quick,” she said, “You’ll come with us.”

Two hours later and you were all in changes being dragged by an army to meet their leader.

You turned to your mother, who was next to you.

“Oh yeah, definitely quick.”