Crowley (Queen)

You were heading home from the store when a car pulled up next to you. You ignored it and continued to walk, but the car driver began to honk at you.

“The king wants to see you,” he said.

You shivered in fear. You had been hearing that all week and you didn’t know what it meant. It had been written on your desk at work, typed on your computer, texted to you, sent in a letter, and spoken to you by random people. You were scared.

“Stay away,” you said, bolting off.

You ran home where you knew it was safe and locked the door behind yo. You made sure to lock all the windows and doors, just in case.

You put away the groceries and sat on your couch. You wanted to relax and forget about the incident. Just like you tried to do with all the others. There was a noise in the kitchen. It sounded like a cabinet opening.

You hesitated and listened closely. There was another sound of the cabinet closing. You picked up a pocket knife that you had on your table and slowly crept to the kitchen.

You spotted a man serving himself a drink from your fridge. He looked a bit old, but was still handsome.

“How the hell did you get in?” you asked.

“Demonic powers, love,” he said.

He had an accent that gave you a weird feeling inside. Maybe it was the way he had said demonic powers.

“Who the hell are you?” you questioned.

“I’m Crowley. The king,” he said.

And it was in that moment that you dropped the pocket knife and ran upstairs. He was at the top of them, so you screamed and ran back down. You were grabbed around the waist by Crowley and he held you tight.

“Not so fast, love,” he whispered in you ear.

You could feel his hot breath on your neck.

“What do you want?” you asked.

“You, love. You see, I’m the king of hell and i could use a queen. I sent a lot of messengers, but you seemed to ignore them,” Crowley told you.

“Because it’s a trick,” you responded.

You were sure of it.

“I’m a demon, sweetheart. And not just any demon. I’m the king of hell,” Crowley repeated, but in an annoyed tone.

“Prove it,” you replied.

Crowley sighed and allowed his eyes to turn black and return to normal. You gasped and were boggled by the fact that demons were real. And there was a demon king. And he wanted you to be his queen. You needed a drink.

“I’m going to let you go. And you’re not going to go anywhere. And if you try, i will tie you up. Understand?” he asked.

You didn’t want to be tied up, so you nodded. He slowly let you go and when he was sure that you weren’t going to try anything, he let you go. You looked at him slowly.

“Y/N, you are extremely quiet for a person that is being taken hostage by a demon,” Crowley Commented.

“I don’t know what to say and i don’t even want to know how you knew my name,” you replied.

“Well, i would normally never say this because i’m a demon. But there’s a reason that i want you to be my queen and not anyone else,” he said.

“And why’s that?” you asked.

“You’re… special and you give me… feelings,” he coughed.

You nodded, slightly understanding what he was trying to say.

“Will you be my queen?” he asked.

You didn’t know how to respond, so you said the thing you couldn’t believe came out your mouth.

“Yes.”