Percy Weasley (For AmbroseAlley)

You were running down the hall, the Weasley twins were right on your heels.

“Stephanie Granger! Fred and George Weasley! Stop right there!” You heard behind you.

You were currently trying to find an escape route in the Hogwarts corridor. You bumped into your little sister, Hermione, with her friends Ron Weasley and Harry Potter. She stopped you.

“Why are you running in the halls?” she questioned, “You’re not supposed to do that.”

The Weasley twins looked behind them, worriedly. You decided to lie quickly.

“We have to find Dumbledore. We have a very important question,” You lied.

“You’re lying,” Hermione pointed out, “I can always tell when you’re lying.”

“Good job!” Fred exclaimed.

“You passed the test!” George added.

“That’s right! We’re just testing the first years on their knowledge of the rules! Congratulations little sister, you are doing amazing!” you said, playing along.

You watched the two prefects turn the corner and you and the Weasley twins took off again. You both turned into a tight corner to hide. You guys hid there all the time and never got caught.

You three were in trouble for pulling a prank on their older brother, Percy Weasley. You decided to get revenge on him for calling you a “stupid little girl”. You and the twins had snuck into his room and changed his shampoo for rainbow hair dye. Boy, had he screamed.

Now he and the other Gryffindor prefect were chasing you guys down.

You and Percy hated each other. Well, technically, he hated you. You didn’t know why, but you weren’t one to just sit down and take attitude. So you often fought back.

You actually liked Percy. You thought he was cute and it was funny how he stressed on the little details. When you heard that he was a prefect, you knew he was fitting for the position.

Someone grabbed you and Fred by the shoulder, yanking you out of your hiding place. It was Percy. George was yanked out next.

“Detention. Now,” Percy seethed.

You three groaned.

Fred and George were led away by the girl prefect.

“Follow me, Granger,” Percy said to you.

You reluctantly followed him into an empty classroom.

“You had better hope that I can fix my hair,” he barked at you.

“Take a shower and wash your hair. It’ll come off,” you sighed.

He gave you a confused look.

“You didn’t make it permanent?” he asked.

“No, you dolt. I don’t care enough to do that. I just wanted to get you angry,” you shrugged.

You rolled your eyes at his behavior. Percy leaned in close to your face.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me, Stephanie,” he told you.

“Or what, Weasley? Gonna call me something mean?” you scoffed.

Percy balled his hands into fists.

“What is wrong with you, Stephanie?” He said, “Why did you start this anyway?”

“You think I started this? I was ending it,” You said, glaring at him.

“What did i do to you?” he asked.

“Well when you call someone a stupid little girl, it pisses them off, Percival,” you snapped, “And hating them for no bloody reason does too. Maybe it’s the fact that I don’t even know what I did to you to get you angry. Maybe it’s the fact you always have something hurtful to say. Maybe it’s because you always have to give me the dirtiest look, as if I did something wrong. I actually like you, but you go around hating me for no reason whatsoever. God, you just make me so bloody angry!”

Percy glared at you before grabbing you roughly by the shoulders.

You gasped as he shoved you into the wall and pinned you there.

He pressed his lips on yours, hard. He kissed you and you kissed back.

“I don’t hate you,” He whispered after pulling away, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” you whispered back.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into another kiss.

“Stephanie and Percy sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” you guys heard behind you.

You turned your heads to see the Weasley twins laughing in the doorway.

Percy growled and they took off running.

“Be right back, love,” Percy told you, kissing your cheek.

You laughed and watched him take off after his devilish brothers.

The troublemaker and the prefect.

Who would have guessed?