Castiel (Her Love Is My Religion)

(I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion, it's my religion,

It's my religion)

Castiel watched the girl crossed the street.

He didn’t want to reveal himself just yet.

He wanted to surprise her at home.

The girl was his love and she hadn’t heard from him in a few days.

He wanted to surprise her with flowers or something to cheer her up, because she was worrying so much.

Some have their Bibles, and some go to church.

Well I found my heaven inside of her.

He didn’t mind being chased by Heaven, as long as he had her.

He loved her, and even though he didn’t quite grasp the concept of love, he knew that he needed her more than she needed him.

Dean was constantly telling him to show more affection, but Castiel knew the girl would always love him no matter what.

Castiel had rebelled, not just for the cause, but for the girl as well.

He knew no matter what happened, what he did, what went wrong, as long as she was by his side, he would be okay.

We only talked until believe,

Gotta find our destiny.

I've got her and she's got me.

Castiel had learned that destiny could be changed.

He firmly believed the only destiny he could ever want was a happy life with her.

Castiel was happy around her.

And he got a feeling in his stomach every time she kissed his cheek that he didn’t understand, but he liked it.

The girl was all Castiel ever needed, and they both knew that.

I see her when I close my eyes,

She's my only God in life.

Never gonna say goodbye.

Castiel could only think about her. She was always on his mind.

God had left Heaven, but Castiel always felt that peace with her. It was as if there was a piece of God inside of her that illuminated at his touch.

Castiel decided on the perfect gift for his love.

Castiel appeared behind the girl and wrapped his arms around her. He turned her around to face him and pressed his lips to hers.

He would never leave her.

*Song: Her Love Is My Religion- The Cab