11th Doctor (For universallybritish)

You had noticed that the TARDIS was running low on necessities.

You bit your lip and realized you would have to go shopping.

You went to the console room, where the Doctor was sitting and reading.

“Um, Doctor?” you spoke up.

The Doctor put down his book and looked at you.

“Yes, Y/N?” he responded.

“We are running low on some things. I was wondering if you could take us to a shopping mall?” you asked.

The Doctor groaned.

“But shopping is so boring,” he whined, standing.

“I can go shopping by myself,” you pointed out, “I just need you to take me there.”

“What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you go by yourself,” he smirked, walking over to you.

“A normal one,” you chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around you.

“Oh, what good is normal?” he joked.

“Not very,” you responded.

The Doctor pulled away and started flicking switches and pressing buttons.

He had on his signature “showing off grin”.

You shook your head as you felt the TARDIS land.

The Doctor grinned and grabbed your hand, allowing you to miraculously grab your purse as he rushed outside. You both ran into the shopping mall.

You turned to tell the Doctor what you needed, but he had disappeared.

You chuckled and shook your head.

You grabbed a cart and went from store to store, putting only what you needed in the cart.

Of course, you grabbed a little pack of bow ties for the Doctor. He always complained that he never had enough.

You refused to buy him a fez, however.

He looked absolutely ridiculous in them.

You finished and went looking for your boyfriend.

You were currently in the video game store, knowing what a child he was.

You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist and you looked behind to see the Doctor behind you.

He had a wicked grin on his face.

“What did you do?” you asked.

“Nothing. But I want to do something,” he said.

“What do you want to do?” you asked wearily.

You were afraid he would want to blow up the shopping mall like he blew up the golf course.

The Doctor got down on one knee and pulled out a royal blue box.

He opened it to reveal a small, simple engagement ring inside.

“We have been through a lot together. Wars, fights, dying. I love you with both my hearts. And I know you love me with your one. I know that being together will have its challenges and complications, but I wouldn’t want to get through that with anyone else,” the Doctor began, allowing you to hear the emotion in his voice, “Will you, Y/N Y/L/N, marry me?”

You were shocked, but a smile managed to find it’s way onto your face.

You nodded and kissed him.

The Doctor kissed back and you heard clapping.

You both looked up to see a crowd of people around you.

The Doctor chuckled.

“I wouldn’t want it any other way.”