11th Doctor (Wonderland)

You were reading a book in the TARDIS as the Doctor was venturing around in search of something. He suddenly stopped and stared at you.

“Yes?” you asked, turning the page.

“What book are you reading?” he asked, sitting next to you.

“Alice in Wonderland. It’s my favorite,” you smiled.

“Really?” he responded with a devilish grin.

He had on his face. The face he made when he had a surprise. A surprise that usually went wrong.

“No,” you said firmly.

The Doctor pouted.

“I didn’t even speak yet,” he said.

“Fine. Speak,” you said, rolling your eyes.

“Let’s go to Wonderland,” he said, standing.

You weren’t even mildly surprised it was real.

“No,” you repeated.

“What?” The Doctor replied in shock.

He sat back down.

“Doctor, Wonderland is a great place to read about, but it doesn’t seem like the perfect place to visit,” you stated.

“But i’m the Doctor. I have a TARDIS. You’re my companion. We go on adventures. Wonderland would be an adventure,” he argued.

“But it’s be a dangerous one. And it’s not dangerous like all the others, it’s dangerous because we already know it is,” you said.

“Doctor. Timelord. Yes,” The Doctor said, standing and crossing his arms.

You put your book down and stood too. You put your hands loosely on your hips.

“Y/N. Human. No,” you mocked firmly.

The Doctor remained shocked for a moment before taking to pleading.

“Please, Y/N. Please can we go to Wonderland,” he pleaded.

You groaned.

“Fine. But you’ll see,” you surrendered.

The Doctor pumped his fist in the air in triumph before quickly starting to press buttons and get the TARDIS moving.

“We are here,” he said, quickly shoving you out of the TARDIS.

You didn’t know if you should be shocked by all the bright and wild colors or the huge trees. But a rabbit stopped in front of you.

“Alice,” it whispered.

“No, I’m Y/N,” you tried to explain, but it was too late.

Creatures started swarming you and calling you Alice. The Doctor wrapped a secure arm around your waist.

You spotted one man pushing through the crowd.

“The Mad Hatter,” the rabbit said, leading to everyone quickly running off.

“Alice. You’ve returned,” the man muttered.

“I’m not Alice,” you said.

“How could you leave like that? Abandon me here? I thought we shared a love. But you left to live a normal life with a normal man,” the Mad Hatter spoke.

“I didn’t do any of those things. I’m not Alice,” you insisted.

“Listen to her,” the Doctor chimed in, “She isn’t your Alice. She’s my Y/N.”

Your heart fluttered when the Doctor called you his, but you ignored it and focused on the serious situation.

“No more,” the Mad Hatter said, tossing his hat.

The hat spun at your feet and sucked you in before he jumped in after you. Before you could even blink, you were in a different part of Wonderland. You sat on a rock.

“Alice, we need to leave,” the Mad Hatter urged, “Before they take you away from me again.”

“I’m not Alice,” you shouted, “Alice left and is never coming back. I am Y/N, and i am not going anywhere until my Doctor comes to take me back. And you are going to have to deal with that.”

You were in the Mad Hatter’s face by now and you were shocked by your harshness. You watched tears build up in the poor man’s eyes and you watched him sink to his knees.

“You think i’m so mad that i can’t recognize the face of my love? I know you’re not her, but i hoped… I loved her. Was that not good enough?” he sobbed.

You blinked, not knowing what to do about the situation when you heard the TARDIS noise. The Doctor appeared in the TARDIS.

“Let’s go, Y/N!” he called.

But you couldn't. Not yet. You knelt beside the Mad Hatter.

“You were more than enough. But Alice had dreams to fulfil. And you do too. Don’t let her hold you back. Use her as a reason to move forward. Keep living. You’ll find someone,” you consoled him.

“She didn’t even say goodbye,” he whispered.

“Then i’m going to do what she should have. Goodbye, Mad Hatter,” you replied with a small smile, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

The Mad Hatter’s face brightened and he returned your smile. You quickly ran into the TARDIS. The Doctor flicked a switch and you two were off again.

“So you love him?” the Doctor asked.

“No, I already have someone in my heart,” you responded.

“Is it me?” he asked.

“Who else would it be?” you laughed.

The Doctor kissed you gently.

“You have both of my hearts,” he told you.

“Now you have to help me do something,” you said.

“What?” he asked.

“Burn the book,” you said, “I’m in Wonderland with you and that’s all i need.”

The Doctor kissed your cheek and went to get the book.

You remembered the TARDIS doors hadn’t been closed, so you looked to see the view of the stars. But instead, you saw a rabbit. You closed the doors immediately.

You were done with that story.