Dean Winchester (Savior)

You were a hunter. Not by choice, but because you were thrust into the center of everything. Your big brother had gotten involved with both angels and demons and now he was dead. You tried to save him and you were killed in the process. You had been clinically dead for over 4 hours. The doctors managed to save you, but not your brother. You can’t even remember what happened that day. No matter how hard you try. You were just 8 then.

Since that day, you had grown physically and mentally. You had been put into a foster home with an abusive man. You were abused for three years until you got out. You hit the road and became a hunter. To survive and keep your brother alive in your memory.

Of course, some of the monsters you had come upon had done nothing wrong. But you were a hunter. Kill first and ask questions later. the guilt ate at you.

You suffered from depression and often self harmed. You didn’t know what to do anymore. So, after every hut, you’d take your knife and slice it across your wrist a few times. No one knew but you. There was no one to tell anyway. Because you were always alone.

This case you were on was different. You were hunting a demon that kidnapped girls who hate themselves. You were perfect. But, when you got to your motel, you had been shoved into your room by two men. You immediately pulled out your gun as defense.

“Hunter?” the tall one of the two asked.

“Yeah. You two?” you responded.

“Hunters. We must be on the same hunt,” the shorter one said.

“Guess so. The name is Y/N,” you spoke.

“Dean WInchester. This is my brother, Sam,” Dean said.

You nodded and put your gun back in your pants.

“What do you have?” Sam asked.

“We comparing notes?” you asked.

He nodded.

“Alright,” you shrugged, pulling out a notebook, “The demon goes after depressed girls. Girls who have self loathing.”

“Great, how are we supposed to get the bastard?” Dean groaned.

“Use me as bait,” you said.

“Why you?” he asked.

“Because i am perfect for this. These girls and i have a lot in common,” i told him.

“Tell us your story,” Sam said.

You shot him a look that screamed of distrust, but when you looked towards Dean, he had pleading green eyes compelling yours to speak. You sighed and took a deep breath.

“I watched my brother die and i couldn’t save him. They saved me but not him. And i can’t remember what happened. Not for the life of me. I suffered through abuse until i ran away. I got help from no one and that man killed me inside. I’ve been on my own since i was a kid, and i… I’m not the best person in the world,” you stammered.

“So… you, uh, blame yourself for all of that?” Sam asked.

“It was all my fault. I wasn’t good enough,” you responded immediately.

You heard whispers telling you to go outside. You stood quickly, knocking your chair back.

“Is it happening?” Dean asked.

You nodded and walked outside. You felt a wisp of wind and couldn’t move as it turned into a volcano surrounding you. You shouted out in pain as you felt claws rip against your cheek. When you blinked. you were in new surroundings It looked like an old sewer tunnel. Probably one of the unused ones.

You looked around to see the bodies of the other girls. You got angry and saw the demon using one as a doll. It looked like a man, but had claws and broken wings. You didn’t know what to do, so you pulled out your gun and shot it in the head. You watched it drop to the ground. To  make sure it was dead, you set it on fire.

You climbed out of the tunnel and walked back to the hotel. The Winchesters had maps sprawled across the room and Dean was holding your knife. It still had a stain of blood on it from the last time you had cut. You cleared your throat and averted your eyes to the wall.

“Demon's gone,” you said, “We can all go home now.”

“Sam, why don’t you get pie and beer? As a little victory?” Dean said, with a strain in his voice.

Sam nodded and left.

You walked over to Dean and took the knife out of his hand. Dean grabbed your wrist and pressed against your cuts, causing you to whimper.

“I knew it,” he whispered.

“Let go,” you said, your eyes getting blurry with tears.

“Why?” he asked.

“It helps,” you answered.

Dean rolled up your sleeve. You looked away, ashamed. You felt something soft press against your wrist. You looked too see Dean kissing your cuts. You were surprised.

“I am not going to leave you alone. You’re hitting the road with us. And everyday, i’m going to remind you why you’re perfect,” Dean promised.

“Why?” you asked, confused.

You didn’t know him and he didn’t know you.

“Because i understand. And i’m here to save you,” Dean said.

You hugged him and he pressed his lips on your briefly.

“Come on, Y/N. Sit. We’re going to have pie,” Dean grinned.

“I love pie,” you told him.

Dean was your savior.