Spike (I'm Sorry)

You were a slayer and had been called by the watcher, Giles, to assist another slayer named Buffy. It was rare for two slayers to work together or even know of each others existence, but this was an exception. Apparently, Buffy was having a problem with a vampire that once used you. He caused you to realize that you were the slayer and forced your life to change.

Spike.

Spike had manipulated you and he broke your heart. Because of him, you were often sarcastic and rude. You also closed off your heart and showed no emotion.

You went to the rendezvous point, which was an antique book shop. They also sold herbs and such for certain people. You entered and were greeted by a few people around one table.

"Y/N," Giles said.

"Hello," you nodded.

"This is Buffy," he introduced, "Xavier and Willow help Buffy as well."

"Cool," you shrugged.

"I'm a witch, but a good one. So don't hurt me," Willow said softly.

"I won't," you assured her.

"I'm normal," Xavier spoke up.

"Depends what your definition of normal is," you responded.

"Did Giles tell you who we're hunting?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah, Spike," you nodded, "What do you have so far?"

"His crypt, his weakness, and now, we have his obsession," Buffy said.

"Excuse me?" You asked, confused.

"He has pictures of you in his crypt. And sometimes, when we wake him up, we catch him saying your name in his sleep," Willow answered.

You shook your head in disbelief.

"Fine, don't believe us," Buffy responded, "But it's true."

"Let's just kill him already. That's what i was called here for," you said.

"Why don't we lure him to the park? You be bait, then we circle him, and take him out," Xavier offered.

"Good plan," you responded, slightly surprised.

"Yeah, it is," Buffy told him, sounding even more surprised.

"I don't like that you guys are shocked by my genius," Xavier said.

"Well, the sun is going down. Let's do this," Willow spoke.

You couldn't agree more.

An hour later, you were standing in the park and began walking through it. A figure stepped in front of you and you looked to see Spike.

"Y/N," he said, softly.

"Hey, Spike," you said.

'Spike' was the signal for everyone to jump out. Buffy had your stake and would toss it to you when she jumped out.

You waited, but nothing happened. You were confused. You looked around and saw no one.

"This is a set up," you realized.

"They were helping me," Spike explained.

"Helping you what, kill me?" You asked.

"No, helping me see you again," he answered.

"Why, Spike?" You questioned, coldly.

"Because i never told you that i loved you," he said to you.

"Drop the act," you said, feeling your heart ache.

"I'm being honest. And it's harder than you think. I love you, Y/N," he repeated, "And since the last time i saw you, i can't stop thinking about that."

You turned to walk away, but he grabbed your arm and forced you to turn to him. You were in the verge of breaking.

He kissed you longingly and you found yourself kissing back. You had no sense of fighting it anymore.

"I love you too," you told him, pulling away.

He pulled you into a tight hug.

"I promise to never let you go again," he said.

You hugged him back.

Truth was, you had never stopped loving Spike.