Loki (Dreams and Stories)

You were Jane Foster's little sister. You had gone in a different direction as your sister and chose to became a writer. You had written a few stories about horrible people turning into one of the best and most kindhearted people.

You had met Thor since he was dating your sister. He treated you nicely and told you stories about his childhood. He aso liked to talk about his home. He liked to talk to you because you listened with a unique excitement.

Jane loved that you two got along and she watched you two as you read stories. Thor was like a brother to you. Today, you were home alone while they went out.

You were working on a new book at the computer. You had gotten the thought into your head about a guy trying to rule the world, but one girl changes his mind. There was a knock at the door, so you saved what you were writing and went to check the door.

You opened it and saw a guy with a green outfit on and gold antlers on his head. You looked at him questioningly.

"Hey, how can i help you?" I asked.

"Is this the house of Jane Foster?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm her sister, Y/N Foster," you responded.

"Y/N Foster. Never heard of you," he said, "You must know my brother, Thor."

"Thor's your brother? Then that must make you...," You began, but you paused in shock, "Loki."

You slammed the door immediately and ran into the bathroom. You locked the door behind you. You could hear the door being smashed open. You pulled your cell phone out of your pocket. You called you sister.

"Hey, Y/N," Jane answered.

"Loki just burst into the house!" You rushed.

"What? Stay there. Thor just left," She responded.

You screamed as the bathroom door was ripped off of its hinges. Loki grabbed the phone out of your hand and smashed it to the ground. You didn't have time to think of a plan, so you just spin kicked him in the face. Loki looked startled. You used to take self defense classes as a kid, so you knew how to fight. But fighting a god? You knew you would probably get killed, but how could you not fight back?

"Thor is on his way," you warned.

"That's okay. I don't want him anymore," Loki responded.

"I will not let you hurt Jane," you said, punching him and running into the living room.

"I want you," Loki said, following you.

You picked up a hammer you had laying around because you had fixed the table earlier. Thor had accidently broke it with his Mystical Hammer.

"Why?" You asked, holding it defensively.

"Yes, why do you want the girl, brother?" Thor asked, coming in.

"I am not your brother. She plagues my dreams. Dreams where i come close to taking power, and she stops me. Because i love her," Loki said, looking into your eyes.

"Wait, that's not possible. That's the plot of my new book," you said, confused.

"What are the books based off of, Y/N?" Thor asked.

"My dreams," you whispered.

"See? She belongs to me, Thor," Loki said.

"Woah, hold on," you spoke up, "I belong to no one. I'm not some object that you call dibs on. I am independent and strong willed. I will gladly die before i let someone act like they own me."

"This one's got fire," Loki said, coming closer.

You stood on the couch and raised the hammer.

"Stay where you are, Antler boy," you ordered.

"Y/N, please remain calm," Thor told you.

"You try staying calm when there's a madman who broke down your doors, invaded your house, violated your dreams, and now wants you as their little pet," you retorted.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. You love me," Loki smirked.

"I don't know you. I mean, i can see right through your act, but i don't truly know you," you said to him.

"What act?" Loki asked, getting serious.

"This one. You act tough but on the inside you just want love and attention. I'm willing to bet you were always in Thor's shadow. Hate to break it to you, buddy, but you need to get over it and live your own life," you said.

"You're wrong," Loki said, faltering slightly.

You stepped off the couch and took a step towards him.

"Prove me wrong then," you challenged.

Loki looked at you with a sad puppy-dog expression.

"I get it. But you have to let go of the hate. That's your weakness," you said.

"I am strong," Loki responded, shaking it off and turning towards you.

"Y/N, take a step back," Thor warned.

He took a step towards Loki, but you put a hand up to stop him.

"I don't... I...," Loki stammered.

He looked lost and scared. Like he didn't have any clue what to do. You smiled softly at him. You dropped the hammer to the side and held out a kind hand.

"We can help you start over. Jane, Thor, and me. We can help you," you said, softly.

"Why would you help me? After all i've done," Loki responded.

"I believe in forgiveness and fresh starts. And i'm sure Thor wants his brother back," you smiled.

Loki hesitated and merely looked at your hand.

"Last chance, brother," Thor said, putting his hand on your arm.

He was getting ready to pull you away. Your smile faded and you looked at the ground. Then you felt a hand melt into yours. You looked up to see Loki holding it. Thor looked surprised and smiled, letting your arm go.

Loki pulled you into his embrace and kissed you softly.

"I am doing this for you," he whispered in your ear.

"Thank you," you whispered back.

Thor beamed and pulled you and Loki into a rough and tight embrace. When he let go, you looked around the house.

"Where's Jane?" You asked Thor.

Thor gasped.

"Lady Jane!" He shouted, running out of the house.

You and Loki chuckled and shook your heads.

Oh, Gods.