Hate at First Sight Truly Exist

Love at first sight often becomes hate at first sight.
- Divine.diary

~
~
~
Chapter 1
Camila's POV

I woke up right before my alarm goes off which is very unusual thing for me. Usually, I wake up 10 minutes before my first subject starts that's why I'm always late (sorry not sorry). I kick out the blanket from my body using my feet until it fell down on the floor. I did my usual morning routine which is: Tie my hair in buns, stretch my body, have a quick workout, and enjoy the fresh air and the sun right in front of the balcony of my room.

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO ESTRABAO!!! IT'S 7:00 AM ALREADY! BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR OUR FIRST PERIOD AGAIN!" I chuckled as I rest my back on the chair. That girl yelling my full freakin' name downstairs wherein it's still 6:00 am in the morning is Ally Brooke Hernandez. My roommate/my very best bestfriend. Actually, Dinah, Ally, and I are living in this apartment but since the Polynesian girl will be back next week from her family vacation, I need to bear Ally's annoying voice. But hey! Even though Ally's like that, I don't need to set the alarm on my phone because she's basically our human alarm clock/our step mom.

Dinah and I are so messy, I'll tell you this. We're not like girls because we always misplace our stuff, always have a messy room, and not to mention that we eat like a truck driver which is not so feminine to look at. But Ally, she's trying to fix things and make the house look so well-organize, clean, and presentable in the eyes since her group of friends always stop by to hang out around here.

Since today is the first day of us being a second year student, I march my way towards the closet to get my grey Zeppelin shirt and my worn out jeans that I prepared last night. For once in a lifetime change, I organized my bag and my stuff so it won't look so messy like the usual. After that, I headed straight to the bathroom to take a bath before I head downstairs.

***

"Ready for school?" Ally asked while reaching for her car keys that was placed at the side table near the door. I slip my hand through my pocket to get my eye glasses (In case you didn't know, I'm a nerd so don't expect me to be this hot sexy lady like the one's you usually see in movies) before I nodd my head with a smile plastered on my lips, "I've never been this ready in my whole entire life, Ally!" I giggled as I cling my arm against Ally's, "I really can't wait to make everyday memorable for us."

Ally chuckled, "Same Gurl, same."

Ally and I marched outside our apartment. I close the door behind me, making sure it's locked before I follow Ally to where her car was parked, "So when will Mani and Shawn coming back? It feels like forever ever since they left."

"I heard in a two weeks or so." Ally respond. I open the passenger door, buckle up my seat belt, and make myself feel comfortable as Ally started to drive off. It's so nice having a roommate with a car, you know? You get to share the benefits they have.

"So Mila, what kind of plot twist do you expect to happen this year?" Ally curiously asked as we blast to The Script's song Breakeven.

"Hmm...to become Shawn's girlfriend?" I playfully suggested with a chuckle even though deep down inside I really, really wanted that to happen, "Or...maybe I should do the things I don't usually do. Like, joining the cheer leading squad. It's not that bad at all, isn't it?"

"Well, I'd like to see you in a cheerleader uniform, Mila. I'm sure your alter ego Karla will definitely kill it!"

"Do you think it's good for me to become...you know, a little bold?"