After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together

In one lifetime you will love many times but one love will burn your soul forever
- Cecelia Ahern

~
~
~
Chapter 65
Third Person POV

"GOAL!!!" The commentator announced in a high pitch voice, nudging the arm of his another co-commentator who's mouth is hang open after witnessing the incredible yet so smooth move of the green eyed girl who's wearing number 14 jersey, playing as forward for FC Barcelona. "And another spectacular goal from Jauregui, setting the score to 5-0 in favor of Barça." The commentator added, still feeling the hyped of the game.

Out in the field, a very loud roar coming from the fans of both teams echoed around. All people are rooting for her. In fact, all of them came just to watch her dust off her opponents because of her breathtaking abilities and a record-breaking list of achievements unlikely to be surpassed by anyone in the near future. With Barcelona, the green eyed girl lifted eleven league titles, seven champions league trophies and six Ballon d'Or awards (consecutive), and became the highest La Liga scorer of all time with an astonishing 456 goals in her 3 years of being a professional soccer player.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui— the name that rolled off everyone's tongue when she lift up the 2027 world cup at the age of 25 years old, next to the legendary Pelé who held the 1985 World Cup at the age of 17. Lauren also picked up the Golden Ball at the 2028 world cup. The green eyed girl was known to be one of the best of the best players in the century. The Mozart of Soccer. The legendary 14. Everyone knew her. In fact, even a baby knows her name, that's how famous she is. Her teammates always compared watching her play to having an orgasm. And if people are going to describe her they will always say that the green eyed girl always played smooth, as if Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Zinedine Zidane, and Pelé are playing in one body— in the body of Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren's life is a picture perfect of everything. She already achieved her dreams. She had loads of money. Dozens of girls are chasing and drooling after her. She owns the most expensive car in the world. She owns a million dollar mansion in different states. People are praising her. But despite of having everything the world has to offer, Lauren still somewhat feel incomplete and unhappy. She knew deep down inside, there is one thing missing—

Camila.

The girl she's deeply In love. The girl she always dream to spend the rest of her life with. Camila is Lauren's world, the only air that Lauren needs to breathe to stay alive, her everything. And ever since she left LA 4 years ago to pursue her dreams, nothing in this world can fulfill the void inside Lauren.

Her first year in Arizona wasn't easy. It was very challenging and hard. The training was more intense than Lauren thought it would be. It was a physical torture to woke up at 3 am and rest at 11 pm. And to add in her misery, she felt homesick and depressed. Being away from friends and family are what causes Lauren to have sleepless nights and crying for god knows how long. On top of that, her brain can't stop thinking about Camila. Lauren missed her. God, she missed her so much and their memories together play over and over inside her head

The green eyed girl tried to distract herself, done practically everything to trick her brain. And yet, every night, she lay in her bunk crying and choked up at something welling up against her chest. Every minutes, the pain renewed itself. Lauren can't remember how many times she whispered her burning prayer; in hopes that one day Camila will find her way back to her. That everything will be okay between them. "I will give anything for you to look at me the same way again," And even though Camila couldn't hear her that doesn't stop Lauren from wishing she would come back and save her from the terrible pain she felt without Camila.