Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One

Love is breathing, getting lost in your eyes then forgetting how to breathe.
- Perry Poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 12
Camila's POV

I showered my phone a hundred thousand kisses cause fudging finally! I woke up right on time -6:30 am. I look over my bed next to mine and Lauren is still sleeping with the whole blanket covered on her.

I hop out from my bed and started to walk towards the bathroom to take bath. Today is pretty special because other than me waking up on time, there will a famous musician that will come to our campus today to teach us different style of playing guitar. It's like a guitar session for free that's why I'm so hyped for today. Also, I think it's very romantic to write someone a song to appreciate their whole being and that's what I want to do aside from the path I'm taking right now.

After taking a bath for almost 20 minutes, I wrapped the towel around my body and walk towards my closet. I pulled out my ripped jeans and my Nirvana shirt before I glance at Lauren's. She's not moving from her bed so after I put on my clothes, I walk towards her direction to wake her up since I'm a good wifey unlike her.

"Lauren," I shake her body gently, "wake up. You'll be late if you continue sleeping." I said but I got no response coming from her so I speak again. This time, I insert more effort of pushing her body to wake up her senses.

"Lauren!!!"

"Hmm?" I heard a weak hummed coming from her.

"Wake up! You have class today, remember? 7:00 am."

"5 more minutes." Lauren mumbled but enough for me to hear it.

"I'm leaving. Do you want me to set your alarm?"

"No, it's fine."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sound of her voice. It sounds different and weak unlike the usual tone of her voice. I don't know what's going on since I can't see her face because of the blanket but I hope that she's fine. Maybe a little sleepy, I guess? After all, yesterday is such a long day for the both of us. So instead of bothering her even more, I turn around and grab my stuff as well as my guitar before I exit our room. I pulled out my phone and texted Shawn that I'm on my way since he's also attending the same seminar.

"Going early, Mila?" I heard Clara's voice coming from the kitchen. A few moments ago, she comes out while holding a tray of milk and sandwich.

"Yes. I'm going to attend the seminar."

"Where's Lauren?"

"Still sleeping. I tried to wake her up but I think she's very tired. Do you mind? Lauren have a class around 7:00 am."

"Alright, don't worry, I got her." Clara smiled, "Mind if you spare a few minutes for breakfast? I really prepare this for you."

I smiled at how sweet and thoughtful Clara is. Ever since the four of us lived under the same roof-I mean, five because there's Brie whom I never get a chance to meet yet, Clara's been taking care of me really well like I'm her own daughter which makes me love this family even more.

I walk towards the dining table and take a seat beside Clara while eating the breakfast that she made. We talk for a few minutes about life and school. After that, I said my goodbye to her as I head straight to Carolton.