Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!

I just like how it feels when you're here, and maybe that's all I know.
- Butterflies rising

~
~
~
Chapter 4
Camila's POV

A terrible headache is what wakes me up from sleeping peacefully. My eyes barely open since the sunlight illuminates straight on my brown orbs. I tried to sit up straight as the smell of liquor suddenly scoot all over my nose. What the hell was that smell?! Did I...drink last night?!!! I immediately grabbed my shirt and smell it. My nose immediately reacts at the strong scent of liquor that surrounds my shirt. Guess what, I can't even remember anything at all!

A loud knock against the door suddenly echoed around that drift me from my thoughts and interrupt the process of my brain remembering things, particularly what happened last night.

Who the hell was that?!

I was waiting for Ally to get the damn door but few minutes gone by, that whoever that was is still knocking on the door. What's worst is, he or she or whatever that is was knocking so loud and hard to the point where I can feel our door is about to collapse anytime soon so I have no fucking choice but to stand up and get it.

I slowly walk towards the door since I'm still having an headache due to hangover and at the same time I'm still sleepy.

Better be a good news, please.

I thought to myself before I open up the door. Turns out, it was a bad news. a HORRIBLE news, indeed.

"Good morning, Love!" Lauren greeted with a wide smile from ear to ear. I can sense that she's happy. Well, my reaction? Opposite. As wide as her smile was the big my frown was.

I have no energy to deal with her and even though I have, I won't bother myself wasting on it by talking to her so I took a loud sighed and close the door when Lauren suddenly hold the door frame to prevent me from closing the door.

"No good morning for me?"

"I'm not in the mood right now so get lost!" I harshly push her hand away from the door frame so I can close the door but Lauren was quick to put it back.

"You're even more grumpy in the morning, Love. You're really turning me on." Lauren chuckled. I don't know if she's aware of the saying, 'Mess with the drunk person but never mess up with person who just woke up' because forgive me, Lord, for I was this close of kicking her ass.

I took a deep breath, gathering all of my strength in my body just to yell at her, "LAUREN JAUREGUI, I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD RIGHT NOW TO PLAY WITH YOU, OKAY?! I HAVE A HEADACHE SO LEAVE!" I push her hand again for the second time and about to close the door when Lauren lift up a plastic of meds.

"Chill, jesus! I know, okay? That's why I bought you a meds. Also, you got this on mail." Then I shift my eyes on Lauren's left hand and she's holding some sort of documents that being delivered through DHL or something.

"Fine, give me that!" I'm about to take the documents from her hand but Lauren lift it up, a little higher making it harder for me to reach it, "This...is a private matter that married couples need to discuss."

"Why is it in my mail then?"

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows while looking at me, "You didn't know? We're already married, Camila."