2020 Bonnie and Clyde

It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath.
- Josh Walker

~
~
~
Chapter 23
Camila's POV

Lauren roll over on the crumbled sheets, kiss my forehead and mumbled, "Good morning, beautiful." And in that instance, I woke up right away, eyes still close but there's a smile that plastered on my lips. A genuine one. I nuzzle my face in her chest and groan.

"Do I have to get up now?"

The green eyed girl laugh, that laugh of hers. It's so good in the heart it actually hurts. Not in the bad way but in a good way.

"I'll make breakfast." Lauren offered and I nod my head as my response.

We tumble out of the bed, still naked. Lauren picked up my shirt and hers while I admire her perfectly toned body. And oof, her ass? God! The most perfect butt that ever created. I walk over to her direction and playfully spank the left cheek of her butt, making Lauren flinch.

"Nice ass, Jauregui." I mimic her voice, remembering the very first time Lauren Jauregui seen my butt at the boy's locker room. The green eyed girl laugh at the memory.

"That was so memorable, isn't it? You're so mad at me at that time."

"Because you're a pervert. You're so mean to me at that time, you know?"

"I know, I'm sorry. I've always enjoyed pissing you off, that's why. Seeing you mad is my happiness." Lauren pulled me by my waist, planting a soft kiss on the my nose that makes me giggled.

"Here, let me put this on. Hands up!"

I took a deep breath and speak in a deeper and big voice. The kind of tone that comes from the diaphragm, "Hay!" Then I raised my hands up in the mid air as Lauren slipped the shirt over my head.

"What the fuck?" Lauren started to laugh, "You sound like Japanese man."

"I know," I giggled as I snatch Lauren's shirt from her hand and slip it over to her head as well.

We're only wearing a shirt and undies as we headed downstairs and not care about the messy hair, smudged eyeliner and faded lines that traces our skin.

We're just happy. And I wish we always stay like this.

When we go downstairs, the lights are still off so Dinah and Ally are still sleeping. Lauren cooked bacon and eggs for Dinah, Pancake for me and Ally, and a bowl of cereal for herself. While Lauren's busy preparing our breakfast, I'm also busy preparing four hot chocolates.

"Camz?" The green eyed girl called out. I'm facing her back since she's frying one more egg.

"Hmm?" I hummed as my response.

"Do you remember LSG?"

"LSG?" I pause for a second to, trying to remember. "Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's your club, right?"

"Yeah, I. . ." Lauren turn around to face me, all smile on her face. "I put it on sale."

I quirked an eyebrows knowing that penthouse is Lauren's real home. That was like her most favorite place, "You're selling it? Why?"

"Well, I've been thinking about this the whole night," Lauren walks over to the table and put down the plate full of bacon and eggs and pancakes, "I want to live in a small apartment, get a couple of cats, get a part time job at the diner or whatever at night after school. . ." Lauren meet my gaze, "Well, I was hoping I could do that with you, you know?"

I breathed out, "You. . . you want me to live with you?"

"Yes, Camz. Just like before. But this time, it's for real. I don't see any point of hanging out with bunch of girls when I already have a woman by my side."