I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.

I was fragile, you were broken. I was loving, you were leaving.
- Perry poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 36
Shawn's POV

For two weeks, I get to live with Camila. She's staying at the dorm with me since Dinah, Normani, and even Ally don't want anything to do with her anymore. They're... completely done with her. They're too tired to get shouted by someone who's too blinded for love. Everyone knew that this relationship has finally reached its end. It can no longer be fix. This is the last chapter of their story. The end of the line. And yet, Camila's too blinded to see that. She's trying to fix everything, trying to make sense of the little remains of their relationship. But I know, we know, that it's just a matter of time before things falls down to it's right place.

I honestly sick of hearing Camila crying every single time. I'm sick of seeing her sad. I'm sick of hearing she loves Lauren more than anything, more than herself. I'm sick of seeing her skipping meals. I'm sick of seeing her so broken and can no longer function just because Lauren's not here. I'm sick and tired, but I can't leave her. I can't leave her in times like this. Cause truth to be told, even though I'm hurting to see her like this and had to lie about everything just to stop her from crying over some asshole who obviously don't have any care in the world to fix her goddamn relationship with her girlfriend, I know I'll still choose to stay.

I'll stay for Camila.

I badly wanted to tell her to just break up with Lauren because this relationship that they had is not working anymore, but I know it's useless. She will never listen to me and she'll still choose to be with Lauren. Camila already reached that point where she's willing to left the entire world for Lauren. And hell, she's already doing it. She's pushing the people who deeply cares about her including her parents, she's skipping meals that caused her weight to decrease badly, she wasn't getting any sleep at all, she easily get mad over little things. I mean, she's so different now. Both physical and emotional aspect. The love she had for Lauren completely changed her. The thing that she calls "love" is already consuming every bit of her, but Camila doesn't care at all. And this isn't the Camila that I knew. That girl was a fighter. A jolly. A dork. A goofy humble human being. A ball of sunshine. Not like this. Not at all.

And in those period of time, I've realized a lot of things. I'm still In love with her. I badly wanted to take care of her, to make her feel that she deserve something better and that she deserve to be treated right.

Why can't you just love me instead? I kept asking her that question in my head every time I'll look in her brown eyes. Her brown orbs that was once the most brightest thing I've ever known is now lifeless. Gloomy.

I tried to take Camila out. At first she kept saying no because she's not in the mood but I'm way too persistent so she ended up saying yes. I took her to some carnival fest near the campus cause I heard you can do a lot of things in there and it is fun. Turns out, it was all true cause I saw her smile. That priceless smile.

And now standing at the coffee shop, I walk towards the usual table where Georgina and I usually occupied. She's already there taking a sip of her usual morning coffee.

I stare at her for a moment. Brown hair, brown eyes, petite. She had a resemblance to Camila, and I think that's the reason why I like her. Don't get me wrong, I did love her at some point. I didn't use her as a rebound or as a cover up. I thought I've already moved on from Camila. I really did thought that I was. I'm already happy knowing that she's happy. But when I saw that Lauren didn't love her the way she deserves to be loved, that's how I knew it's still her.