Team Camila, We Won!

My mind drowns in the possibility of you and me
- Perry Poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 10
Camila's POV

"Fraud or also known as Deceit or Dolo-it is the deliberate or intentional evasion of the normal fulfillment of an obligation. As a ground for damages, it implies some kind of malice or dishonesty and it cannot cover cases of mistakes and errors of judgement made in good faith..." Atty. Willis continued his discussion for a moment about Nature and effect of Obligations but soon cut off from discussing further more when the bell started to echoed around the hallway, indicating that the class for today is finally over.

Thank god! I've been stressing in this subject way too much now since the topic get's even harder and complicated to understand. Either way, that's the perks of being a pre-law student so I have no choice but to study instead of complaining.

I pack up all of my stuff and put it on my bag before I stand up from my seat and walk out of the classroom.

I don't know where the girls are and I haven't seen them this morning. No text either. This is the only time we can all see each other and yet, I couldn't find any of them.

"Camila!" I smiled at the sound of my name smoothly comes out from his lips. I turn around, trying to act casual in front of him since everybody knew that I'm already married to Lauren and I don't want to mess up anything.

"Hi." Shawn flashed a tight lipped smile while looking at me as we're both staring at each other for a minute with a smile written on our lips.

"Uhmm.." We both hummed at the same time, making both of us to chuckle at the unintentional unison.

"I need to talk to you. Locker room." He whispered the last words, raising both of his eyebrows as we go there separate ways to avoid any issues.

Since locker room is not that crowded especially the Locker Room in Z-16, we considered it as our hang out spot in order for us to spend some time together alone and away from everyone.

I'm the first one to arrived and then few seconds passed, Shawn finally came.

"I miss you, baby." We both giggled when Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss.

I kissed him back as our kiss that suppose to be a greeting kind of kiss turns out to be a heated one. Funny because I don't know or should I say I'm inexperience of doing things like this but now I can say I'm doing a pretty good job at kissing.

We both pulled away when the air becomes an issue as Shawn sit on one of the bench with me sitting on his lap while my arms are wrapped around his neck, "Am I a good kisser?" I teasingly ask with a smug grin.

"Yes, you are." You're improving Mila, so proud." Shawn giggled that made me chuckle, "How was your class?"

"Pretty stressing but it was all good."

"I'm sure you can handle it. I mean, I know you can cause my girlfriend is a smart ass!"

"Hey!" I pinched his nose, "I'm not your girlfriend yet."

"Hmm, my soon to be girlfriend. Sorry, I'm pretty excited."

"You know what, nothing is more stressing me out than living with Lauren. I mean, I always feel so frustrated."