Mrs. KM

When no one else chooses to stay, I will. I will.
- perry poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 59
Lauren's POV

As I predicted, Camila got sick. She had a high fever, colds, and she's coughing from time to time. Clark wanted to skip school to take care of her so I told him that I got this and that school is way more important but he ended up crying while snuggling on Camila's neck. The brown eyed girl tried to calm him down and comfort him but no matter what, Clark refuses to leave her side.

Dinah, Mani, and I are standing by the door frame as we watch the mother-and-son moment playing in front of us. His love for Camila swoon our hearts completely.

"Mommy's gonna be okay, tiger. It's not like I'm dying." Camila chuckled before she slightly shoved Clark away from her and sneeze.

"But I want to take care of you until you're all better, mommy."

I step in and cupped his shoulders, "Lawren's here to take care of mommy. I promise. When you come home after school we'll play with mommy. How's that sound?"

It took a brief moment before Clark nod his head, "Promise, mom?"

"I promise." We do pinky swear before I planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Mom, are you going to use your magical fingers to make mommy feel good?"

I choked on my fucking saliva.

I heard Dinah crack a very loud laugh so I looked at her direction with a "What the fuck did you told to my son" kind of look.

"What did you taught the kid this time, Dinah Jane?" Normani asked with her arms crossed against her chest.

The Polynesian girl shrugged her shoulders, "Nothing much, really. Just basically how you strum gina to make her go 'squirt squirt'."

Normani's about to slap the back of her head but Dinah's too quick to dodge the incoming attack from her girlfriend.

The Tongan laugh again, "I'm just joking! I didn't—"

But Dinah didn't manage to dodge mine so my hand connects at the back of her head causing everyone to laugh.

"Ouch! I said I was just joking!"

"If Ally's here you'll get another smack." I told her and the Polynesian girl made an awful face while rubbing the part that I hit.

"Why does all of you always blaming me whenever Clark says something nasty? I'm always the bad aunt here and it's not even fair." Dinah pouted with a sad puppy eyes.

With a grin, I wiped it off by slapping the back of her head for the second time. Am I bullying Dinah Jane? Yes. Am I enjoying doing it? Definitely.

"Looking so pure and innocent doesn't suit you, idiot."

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, tame your girlfriend because I'm so close of beating her up to death."

The brown eyed brunette giggled, "I'm sorry, China. I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight, so... good luck."

"Wha— So I'm on my own now? That was so unfair! I am your best friend, Walz!"