Am I Still a Virgin?!

She wore thousands of faces all to hide her own
- atticus

~
~
~
Chapter 5
Camila's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T—" My eyes widen in horror as my body completely froze when Lauren suddenly grab the collar of my shirt and crash her lips against mine.

She's kissing me. She's kissing me, SHE'S FUCKING KISSING YOU CAMILA!!! DO SOMETHING!!! My brain shouted so I quickly used all of my strength to pull myself especially my lips away from her.

"Hmm!!!" I slap her chest multiple times but it seems like it doesn't affect this asshole as I can feel Lauren smirking in between our kiss before she pulled away and seat properly. I was still in shock, so does my brain. I can't actually think straight right now. I shift my eyes on her and she's sitting there like nothing happened. Like NOTHING.

"What?"

"Lauren Jauregui, you son of a—" I slap her arm so many times with all of my strength, "—don't you know that you ruined my magical dream?! You already forced me to marry you then you still had the guts to steal my first kiss?! I HATE YOU THE MOST!!" I yelled angrily at her. This is not how I always picture my first kiss would look like. Don't you know how hurt I am right now? I protected my lips ever since forever because I wanted to give it to someone special to me. Someone whom I can see myself in the future with!

Lauren started to laugh like everything was just a joke, "Why are you so mad? It's not like this is the first time we kissed."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"I kissed you at the club last night when we got married. Don't you remember that part?"

I shook my head as my response. She kissed me last night?! How...how come I didn't know?

"Poor you. It was so intense you were already on top of me." Lauren giggled as my eyes widen in horror. She's not serious right now, right? RIGHT?!

"Stop the lies!"

"What lies? I'm just stating the truth. You were so dominant last night. Kissing my lips then to my neck then down to my—"

"—AmIStillVirgin?!" I blurted out so fast without meeting her gaze. I can feel my cheeks heating up due to mix emotions I'm currently feeling right now: Anger and embarrassment.

"What?" Lauren asked with a knitted eyebrows.

I took a deep breath before I close my eyes. I can't actually believe I'm asking this question right now, "Am I still a virgin? Yes or no?"

Lauren chuckled devilishly that made my heart beat so freakin' fast.

Please tell me I still am or I will literally die right here, right now!

"Now that explains why you acted so off at porn videos. You're still a virgin. I mean," Lauren giggled, "You still haven't had your first kiss until now so...silly me!"

"You..!" I clenched my jaw while glaring sharply at her.

"We just kissed and then you passed out. I just want to ask you if you're virgin. You know, I'll be happy to do the blessing if you want." And there it is, that devilish smirk of hers finally creep on her face while looking at me.

I slap her arm before I rolled my eyes on her, "Don't talk to me ever again!" I crossed my arms against my chest and focus my eyes on the car window instead.

I can't actually believe that I fall to her dirty little trick! I'm the one who's pissing her off and yet, just like that, it back fired to me and I'm the one who ended up being pissed instead of her. Goddammit!