I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That

All these things they fade, but our love so beautifully stays.
- perry poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 53
Camila's POV

"Walz! Oh my god, you're back!" Dinah's the first one to see me. Tears quickly filled her eyes as she run towards my direction and crash me into a tight embrace.

A rush footsteps coming from the kitchen echoed. And before I even know it, Normani and Ally are already hugging me as well.

I found myself smiling and melting in their arms.

"We were so worried about you, Mila! We're so happy that you're okay." There's a relieve tone on Ally's voice.

"I know." I mumbled, hugging them back.

I felt them crying against my shoulder. The way they grip on me tells me how much they regret everything and it makes my heart ache.

I understand things better now, far more clearer than the first time. They did what they had to do to protect me, and sometimes we go beyond the line, cross so many boundaries to protect someone we love. And I guess that's show much you truly care for someone. To be able to go extreme and beyond. I know, because I've been doing exactly what they did. I've been lying to Lauren about Clark because I was protecting him from pain. I was protecting my son from something that's inevitable. I thought it was the best thing to do but I've come to realized that I'm actually taking away the other half of himself. It's Clark's decision whether he'll acknowledge Lauren or not, it's his choice and not mine. And they both deserve to know the truth. Lauren deserved to have a family. She deserved everything this world has to offer. And I'll keep choosing her over and over and over again. In a heartbeat, without any hesitation, I will keep choosing her.

"We're so sorry for lying to you, Mila. We're really sorry. I hope you forgive us."

"It's okay. I'm not mad anymore. You all are forgiven but that's because Lauren and I got back together."

The three of them pulled away with a wide-eyed jaw dropped expression.

"REALLY?!?!! LIKE FOR REAL?!!?!" They asked in unison making me and Lauren laugh.

"Yes, for real." I answered and they all started to jump while squealing.

"YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!" They gave each other a high five before they jump straight to the green eyed girl and put her over their shoulders as they started to roam around the house.

"I swear to god if you guys drop me straight to the floor I will kill the three of you."

"CAMREN IS ALIVE BITCHES!!!" Dinah announced as loud as she can making all of us to laugh.

"SHAWMILA WHO?" Followed by Normani and here goes Ally.

"SHAWN MENDES? MORE LIKE BITCH YOUR CANCELLED BYE BYE!"

They started to burst out laughing again and I can't help not to join in and laugh as well especially at Ally. They continue roaming around the house while saying dirty but really funny about Shawn and I honestly couldn't blame them.

While they were having a fun, I straightened my gaze and I saw my mom and Alfred giving me a warm genuine smile. I walk over to them and hug my mom.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel worried."

"You need your space, Mija. We all understand that." She rubbed my back for a second before pulling away, "I see you've already made up your mind." She took a quick glance on Lauren before settling her eyes on me.

I know she's referring to me choosing Lauren over Shawn. My parents are undeniably a fan of Shawn and I and their opinion on this matter matters to me a lot.