Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice

I fall In love with you more times in a day than my heart beats.
- Gemma Troy

~
~
~
Chapter 7
Camila's POV

"Reservation for Lauren Jauregui." Lauren spoke as the desk lady assist us, "Follow me."

"You know what to do." The green eyed girl whispered while I nodd my head in response. Lauren hold my hand as we follow the lady, revealing Clara and Mike who's currently sitting at the table for four while having a chitchat.

Right now, my inner fan girl is freaking out and how I wish my dad was right here beside me so the two of us can freak out at the fact that Mike was sitting right in front of me. IN FRONT OF ME!!!

"Mom, Dad," Lauren gave her parents a kiss on the cheeks while I'm standing there like a fan girl waiting for the autograph with a tight lipped smile plastered on my lips, "this is Camila, my wife."

"Oh my goodness, she looks so pretty! Hello, Camila." Mrs. Jauregui offered her hand to me in which I gladly accepted with full honor and grace, "H-hi, Mrs. Jauregui, It's so nice finally meeting a legend like you."

"Oh," Clara chuckled, "you're such a sweetheart. Come here." Clara stand up from her seat and gave me a warm hug.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Mike smiled before he take my hand and planted a soft kiss on it, causing my cheeks to blush. Honestly, I'm melting and really freaking out inside. I'm so glad that my legs still had enough strength even though it's shaking like hell.

"T-thank you, Sir."

"Oh come on! Call me Dad from now on." He smiled.

"Let's take a seat." - Clara

Lauren and I take a seat. While her parents are busy ordering the foods, I felt Lauren's skin against mine followed by her warm breath against my ear, "Are you seriously blushing because of my father?"

"Yeah, cause he's way more cool than you are."

"Whatever! What a disgusting taste." The green eyed mumbled but enough for me to hear it.

"So Camila, tell us something about yourself." Clara spoke when Lauren suddenly stand up from her seat while holding her phone.

"Excuse me for a sec." I watch the green eyed girl walk away from our table before I shift my eyes back on Clara and speak.

"I'm Cuban american. When I was young, my family move back and forth between Havana and Mexico. And when I was 5, my family decided to finally settled in Miami, Florida."

"Really? Mike and I are both from Cuba. Lauren has mostly Cuban ancestry and some Spanish. " - Clara

I chuckled, I didn't know that Lauren and I are both Cuban, so does her parents. "That's super cool to know that we're all both Cubans."

"What does your parents do for a living?" - Mike

I cleared my throat, feeling a little bit nervous at his question.. As you can see, Lauren's parents and mine are so different. They're rich and we're not. It's not that I feel embarrassed about my parents occupation. It's just that, I don't want them to be judged just because of this deal, "Well, uhmm...my Mom was handling our small coffee shop while my Dad was working at a small farm and as a supervisor in food factory."