PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!

The most beautiful part is, I wasn't even looking when I found you.
- a u t u m n

~
~
~
Chapter 2
Lauren's POV

"Shit!" I gasped as soon as I get inside of her, "Holy shit, baby! You're so tight!" A smirk quickly plaster on my lips as soon as I begin to pump inside of her. Whoever this girl is grip tightly on my arm with her nails digged deeper against my skin. But instead of feeling any pain because of it, all I can feel was pleasure and lust even more. My hands skillfully massage her breast as my tongue suits her hardened nipples causing her blue eyes to roll at the back of her head while biting her lower lips. A mischievous smirk plastered on my lips once again while looking at her. Goddamn! She's even more sexier than I thought. Once her blue eyes met mine, I quickly crawl on top of her, enough for me to own her swollen lips.

I grind against her a little bit faster than my usual phase awhile ago as profanity continuously slip away from her lips which really turns me even more. It's like a groovy music in my ears that I wanted to hear on repeat, "Fuck! Faster, baby!" She moaned pretty loudly while scratching my back because of the heaven I'm currently giving her, "Shit!" I can't help not to slip a moan as well especially when I can feel all the adrenaline rush inside my body.

I'm so close.

I can feel the room begins to set on fire even though it is well air conditioned. Beads of sweat are also visible on our foreheads as I thrust inside of her even more faster. When I can feel I'm about to cum, I immediately withdraw my dick from her pussy and jerk off right in front of her with her eyes darted straight to me and to Lauren Jr. until my cum spit all over her stomach. A mischievous smirk plastered on her face before she take my hand and lick the few cum on it before she pulled me in for a kiss that turns out to be a heated kiss.

Once the air becomes an issue, we both pulled away with a very satisfying look on our face, "That was a good one, Lauren." She whispered against my lips causing me to smirk.

Another satisfied girl on my list, how great is this.

"I enjoyed it...?" I paused for a moment, trying to remember her name but I failed to do.

I heard her chuckle, taking a quick peck on my lips before she answer, "Cassandra."

"Right, Cassandra!" I chuckled, "Sorry."

"It's alright. I had fun since you're big." Cassandra raised both of her eyebrows while smiling.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I replied with a smile before I pulled away from her, picking up my clothes from the floor as well as Cassandra's.

"Can I still stop by? You know, for round 3?"

"Anytime you want, baby. You know I'm always down for you." I smiled before I put on my boxers and my bathrobe, "You can take a shower if you want." I reminded her before I walk over to my side table to sneeze some drugs to keep my sex drive even more alive.

Tonight, Lauren Jr. will be relentless.

I chuckled at the thought before I walk over to the elevator to have a party at my own club who happens to be just downstairs.

I'm basically living in a penthouse and I owned the LSG Club which is famously known in New York as The most sinful place. Well, let me tell you about my club. This club offered a lot of beautiful strippers. Sexy, hot, good in bed, strong sex appeal, I mean, my girls will surely satisfy your sexual needs. This place hold orgy parties which is super fun. Also, we offered a very good wine and beer around here. My club also organize the most fun party in the whole New York City and I think that's that reason why a lot of students like me always go here. Ofcourse, they're very welcome here in my club. Who cares about the law? Fuck that shit.