Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You

Perhaps I don't deserve nice things cause I am paying for sins I don't remember.
- Rupi Kaur

~
~
~
Chapter 9
Lauren's Pov

It's not the sunlight that illuminates the room wakes me up. It also not because of my alarm clock but because of Camila's super loud scream like she's in a fucking zombie apocalypse and that thousands of zombies are currently chasing after her.

You see, I don't care what date it is or what time it is today. All I care is the fact that I'm still sleepy and I want to sleep so I will. Period. End of conversation. And so, I buried my head under my pillow and pull the blanket all over my body to lessen the noise she's making but it's all useless. Cause now, her scream grew more louder than it did a few seconds ago.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! LAUREN!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!"

I clenched my jaw before I sit up straight to my bed with a furrowed eyebrows. I'm fucking pissed and not in the mood after she basically disrupt my peacefully sleeping session.

"WHAT?!" I yelled angrily at her. The bed beside mine was already empty so I don't know where the hell is she. Besides, I don't care.

"HELP!!! LAUREN, HELP ME!!!" Camila answered and her voice is coming from the bathroom.

I wonder what the hell happened to her??

I took a very loud sighed before I drag my body towards the bathroom to see what the hell is happening to her.

"What's your problem?! Can't you see that I'm still sleeping?!" I hissed with a furrowed eyebrows after I saw her standing on top of the bathroom counter.

"T-there's a frog on the floor and I can't go down."

I shift my eyes on the floor and there's a giant frog who's looking at Camila. I mean, it's really big and I feel like it's a bull frog or something. Either way, it looks gross and terrifying at the same time because of it's size and color.

I look at Camila who's looking at me as well with her brown orbs pleading for my help, "You're not a child anymore, CabeLLo. You can do it." I turn my back on her and about to walk away when Camila suddenly speak again, making me stop.

"Lauren don't leave me, please! I'm begging you!"

And because of that, a devilish smirk formed on my face as soon as a great idea suddenly cross my mind. And so, I turn around to face Camila once again with a very serious face.

"What will I get in return if I help you?"

"Anything!"

"Anything?"

"Yeah, anything! Just please help me, I'm scared!"

I smiled while looking straight in her brown eyes, "Alright, alright. Your knight in shining blue boxer is here to save you."

I walk towards Camila and give her my hand so I can carry her in which Camila quickly hold. The brown eyed girl wrapped her arms around my neck while my hands are holding her back and her legs to support her weight.

I can't help not to laugh inside as soon as I stand in front of this giant frog without Camila noticing it.

"Kiss me."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Ask anything except for that!"