It's Always About the Consequences

I was fragile; you were broken
I was loving; you were leaving.
- perry poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 33
Camila's POV

We were both panting, trying to gasp some air to breathe. The mattress is squeaking. The headboard of our bed kept banging against the wall. My heart rate increase. Skin burning. Beads of sweat are dripping off our body.

Everything is on fire. The bed, the room, her touch, even the air.

"L-Lauren," I moaned as Lauren thrust even more harder on me while I'm gripping tightly against the sheet.

"You're so fucking beautiful." She whispered against my sore lips while smiling, breathless. Her voice is raspier than the usual and it's so hot and sexy at the same time.

As much as I want to respond, I am so caught up to the pleasure and the delicious sensation that she's giving me that words are having a hard time falling to my dry throat.

Lauren run her fingers to my cheek going to my sore lips. She push back her thumb past my mouth and I suck it alluringly while staring at her lustful eyes.

She pulled her thumb out from my mouth and use it to rub my aching clit. I'm so close to lose my shit completely- Her hand gripping tightly against my thigh, her cock fucking my pussy, and her thumb rubbing my clit. It's all too much.

It takes a few more hard thrust until I cum. My body begins to shake like I was being electrocuted. Lauren fucks me through my orgasm as the muscle of my center involuntarily rhythmically contract and then relax. Her kisses trailed on my jawline down to my neck. Lauren then thrust a few more until she cum inside of me with a low groan.

The green eyed girl collapse her body on me as we both trying to come down from the high of our sex.

Lauren pulled the blanket up and cover my body. I look at her and smiled, "Thanks."

"I love the glow on your face. It's my favorite thing to stare at." She smiled, and I know she's referring to me having an after sex glow.

I'm about to open my mouth when her phone suddenly buzzed in. She took it from the nightstand and read for a moment.

"It's time to go."

I nod my head before I leaned in to kiss her lips, "I'll go get dress."

Lauren nodded her head as her response. I get back on my feet, letting the blanket fall out from my body. I can feel Lauren's eyes on me as I make my way to the bathroom. I took a quick cold shower to calm my nerves before I headed out to our room.

Lauren's not here anymore. I glance at the living room and she's there organizing everything that we need for tonight: guns, black bags, and our getaway car.

I open my closet and wear a simple white t-shirt, skinny jeans, and converse before I headed straight to the living room. Lauren's wearing a black ripped jeans, black leather jacket and a light grey crop top inside.

"Are you ready, Camz?"

I grab the other gun on the table and hide it under my shirt, "More than ready." Although I'm nervous, I'm not gonna lie that it excites me in some ways.