Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants

I hope I made you feel something because you made me feel everything.
- Gemma Troy

~
~
~
Chapter 6
Lauren's POV

While Alessia was busy riding my dick, bouncing up and down that makes her boobs bounce as well, I was busy sniffing Amphetamines known as Speed to give me a burst of energy and increase my excitability. It also increases the pleasure I'm currently feeling right now. I feel like I'm laying on the top of the clouds. No room for sadness, only happiness-so much happiness.

After I finished sniffing 5 grams of it, it put it back inside the drawer of my side table and focus my attention to this living goddess in front of me. I cupped her breast, pinching her pinkish nipples, causing her to moan.

"You're doing a very great job, baby!"

"Am I?" Alessia asked in a flirty and alluringly voice before she leaned down to own my lips. She caress my biceps softly as I turn our body around, making me on top of her, "Yes, baby. I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight until you can't stand up."

Alessia giggled before she bit my earlobes, "I like that idea." I smirk as I started to trail down my kiss from her lips down to her neck, her breast, her perfect toned abs, until my kisses reached her wet throbbing pussy. As I'm about to eat her out, my phone suddenly ring out loud like shit across the room.

[Ringtone playing in the background: MONKEY, IT'S YOUR MAMA CALLING! PICK IT UP, BABY! YOUR SEXY HOT MAMA MISS YOU ALREADY... 🎶🎶]

My face immediately crumpled at the ringtone my Mom set up for her contact number. As you can see, it was very awful and horrible. Very embarrassing for me. Everytime I try to change it to more Professional and Normal ringtone, there's no day Clara won't nagged me about it and eventually, she gets mad at me so I have no choice but to let it be. At first I was like, Maybe it's okay. Maybe I'm just overreacting to it. Until I realized how really embarrassing it is in public. The reason why she wanted her ringtone to be like this is for me to easily notice if she's calling me. Now, this ringtone doesn't only get my attention but as well as everyone. Like literally EVERYONE else around me.

I tried to ignore it and focus on this intense happenings in front of me instead. I slip my tongue inside of her wet folds but instead of hearing a moan coming from her, I heard a series of giggles so I pulled away and sit on top of her, making Lauren Jr. to rest against her belly, "What's with the giggle?"

"Sorry. I just..." And another giggle as my phone rings again, "...I just can't believe a play girl like Lauren Jauregui is still seen as a child. Monkey? It's so cute."

"No, It's not! It's horrible. Besides, my name is Lauren. Lo for short or Laur but my parents love to call me Monkey every single time for some weird fucking reason even themselves can't even explain!"

Alessia pinched my chin gently with a smile plastered on her lips, "Lo, Laur, Monkey, Lauren, whatever it is, you're still cute. A perfectly fine lady. I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned in to give her a quick kiss, "Let me get it first." I smiled at her before I hurriedly run towards my kitchen counter where my phone is and answer her call.

"What?!"

"What took you so long to pick up your phone?"

"I'm busy, Mom! What do you want?"

"I just want to inform my little Monkey that we will arrive at Newyork's airport tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay?"