Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots

Love is free
so fall
fall freely
fall freely into me
- Perry Poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 8
Camila's POV

"Thanks for taking me home." I smiled, still feeling the heat on my cheeks with my hand intertwined against Shawn's.

"You're welcome." Shawn smiled as we locked eyes for a minute, not knowing if we're going to hug each other, kiss, or what. And before I even know it, Shawn and I are already kissing passionately yet again.

"I need to go." Shawn chuckled as soon as he pulled away from the kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too." I chuckled as I waved my hand goodbye to Shawn and watch him vanish from my eyesight.

I quickly put my hands against my chest so I can feel my heart that's been beating inside of my chest like a drum. Loud and clear.

God, thank you so much!!!!! You gave my plot twist pretty earlier!!! Staying in Carolton and having Shawn in my life is pretty much everything. I mean, what could I even ask for??? I honestly, want to cry right now.

I happily marched inside the apartment with all smile written on my face. As soon as I open the door, Dinah, Ally, and Mani immediately jump right off of me while they're bombarding me with lots of questions.

"How was it???" -Ally

"Are you guys dating officially?!" -Dinah

"How was the morning breakfast date??" -Normani

"Guys-"

"-SPILL IT OUT, CAMILA!!" The three of them yelled straight to my face with so much excitement on their voice.

"First of, get off of me, will you?" I asked with a chuckle because I'm currently lying at the porch with these three on top of me.

"Sorry." Dinah chuckled as the three of them get off of me and help me stand up. I walk towards the couch and take a seat as the three of them quickly followed me, "So, what happened???"

"He didn't ask me to like...date officially, you know? But..." I paused for a moment while bitting my lower lips to prevent myself from smiling, "we kissed."

"YOU WHAT?!?" The three of them asked at the same time, slapping my arms several times while giggling.

"We kissed and we also exchange I love you's."

"OH MY GOD, MILA!!" The three of them squealed as they begin to cheer like their crush finally crush them back. Ally was nudging my shirt pretty intensely, Normani hitting my arms, and Dinah messing my hair. Yup, that's how supportive my bestfriends are when it comes to my love life.

After we talked about pretty much everything about Shawn and I's relationship, Mani offered me that she will do my make over with the help of Ally and Dinah. It's not like changing myself but ofcourse, I need to learn how to fix myself like a woman now that I have a man under my belt who's soon to be my boyfriend.

Ally prepared us a lunch (probably the last lunch we're going to share since I'm going to move out). And speaking of that, I haven't told them about it yet. And I don't know how cause this Shawmila thing(Our ship name created by Dinah) is way too much for them to handle how much more if I tell them about me living under the same roof with Lauren, right?