Camila

But every song I listen to whispers your name and everytime I look at the stars, it always spells out your name.
- c.m.s

~
~
~
Chapter 15
Lauren's POV

I woke up with no Camila in sight once again. I go home alone, I sleep alone, and woke up the next morning, still alone. And that fucking cycle keeps going on for weeks and it's driving me nuts! I don't know what's wrong with her. After Camila took care of me when I'm really sick, she became too distant and cold to me the next day and I wonder why. I kept asking her if I did something wrong and I always, I mean ALWAYS get the same response: We're okay, right? And a fool I am, I believed her but her action literally speaks something different and I hate it! I fucking hate it that she always get to spend some time with that jerk rather than with me!

I stand up from my bed and walk through the window to get some fresh air when I saw Camila outside, looking something to her bag.

She's going to school this early??? I knew it! She's really avoiding me.

I rush outside our room and quickly headed outside. Lucky for me, Camila's still here.

"Camz!" I called out, trying to catch my breath.

Camila look at me and as soon as our eyes met, I notice how she quickly zip her bag and about to walk away so I quickly grab her arm to hold her still.

"Why the hell are you avoiding me?!" I asked a little louder since I'm starting to get frustrated at her sudden off behavior.

Girls are so fucking complicated as always!

"I'm avoiding you?" Camila answer with a question as well like she always fucking does.

"I'm not numb, I know you are. And I'm sure you're not dumb not to know your own actions, right?"

Camila chuckled, "I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Then I'll tell, you're driving me nuts, Camila! I've tried to make a conversation, I've tried reached out but you always shut me out in the cold. Now you know what I'm talking about?"

Camila took a sighed, pulling her arm away from my grip. Her face became serious as well, "It's because you're nagging me way too much, Lauren. You're too annoying. Can't you just be happy that I'm here doing my part for the sake of our deal?"

"I'm nagging you because I miss you, Camz! Look—"

I didn't finish what I'm saying when Camila suddenly snap, "Stop calling me that stupid nickname! I hate it! I hate you, Lauren! I hate every fiber of your being! I hate everything about you! Your lifeless eyes, the way you speak, the way you look at me, I hate that you think you're perfect, I hate that you think I will fall In love with you! You, breathing in general makes me angry!"

Think Lauren, think! I squeeze every fiber of my brain cells so I can recall what the hell did I even do to make Camila this angry to me. I mean, I'm aware that she hate me since the very beginning but we're already in the stage of being friends. But right now, it doesn't look like we were friends at all.

"Camz—I mean Camila, tell me if I—"

I didn't finish what I'm saying again when that fucking voice echoed around. If I were only Zeus, I will really struck this douche a million of thunder for always entering the picture.

"Baby, you ready?"

"Yes." I saw how Camila's expression suddenly soften at the sight of her...I don't know, boyfriend? Whatever they are, I don't care! But the smile that's now creeped on Camila's lips is what makes my blood boil in rage especially when she wrapped her arms around Shawn's neck and kiss him passionately.