Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello

Go with me everywhere in the world, bare skin in sunshine, lost under moonshine, let's go.
- butterflies rising

~
~
~
Chapter 27
Camila's POV

"Listen up, people! Since we don't have anything to do on our free time, the english faculty decided to make our home room a time to learn different languages aside from English." Mrs. Sanderson, the head of english faculty announced, making the whole class groaned especially Lauren who's sitting right next to me.

"Come on!" The green eyed girl complained, earning a glare from Mrs. Sanderson.

"Silence!" She ordered, "The one who's going to teach you is your fellow classmates as well. I actually had the list here..." I didn't pay much attention to what Mrs. Sanderson is saying when Alex turn around and face towards us.

"My name is out there for sure, wanna bet?" Alex ask, giving out her hand to us.

Lauren high five Alex, "Good luck, buddy." The green eyed girl grin before shifting her eyes to me. Lauren push the piece of paper using her fingertip towards my side.

"What is this?" I whispered since Mrs. Sanderson is still explaining in front and I don't want to ruin my good girl image to her.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders before shifting her attention back to Alex. Out of curiosity, I open the paper and read it.

Meet me at the locker room after class. We need to talk.

Suddenly, I felt nervous. We need to talk about what? As far as I can remember we're okay. Everything's okay. Well, we had a little argument- No. Actually, it wasn't even an argument at all. We were just expressing our opinion about that chicken and egg thing. I glance over her direction and Lauren seems so cool and relax.

There's no need to worry about, Mila. No need to worry. I thought to myself as my breathing slowly goes back to normal.

"...For your first teacher, it will be Alexandra Araña."

Alex scoff pretty loudly causing everybody to crack a small laugh. Everybody in this class knows exactly why Mrs. Sanderson picked Alex first- she's the trouble maker around the campus especially in this class.

As Alex makes her way in front, Mrs. Sanderson gave her a glare. "I'll google translate it so don't you dare." She threatens which Alex just chuckled as her response.

The Asian girl cleared her throat before she speaks. "What do you guys wants to know?"

"Start with the basic!" We yelled at her.

"Okay, okay, geez! Calm down!" Alex cleared her throat again. "The word "Hi" in the Philippines is "Hi"."

Mrs. Sanderson rolled her eyes while we're all holding back from laughing, "It's as if there's another word for that."

Alex shrugged Mrs. Sanderson's comment as she continue, "The word "How are you" in the Philippines is "Tengene mu gagu." I bite down my lower lips to prevent myself from slipping a small laugh.

"Aaand, guys, guys! If you want to compliment a girl you like or you think they're pretty, tell them "Ang panget mo, tanga." It means "You're so sexy and beautiful." It's like you're appreciating their soul and everything."