The New Beginning

And in the end, you were Just an empty madness that I heard inside my heart telling me that love is the most beautiful chaos

Just an empty madness that I heard inside my heart telling me that love is the most beautiful chaos.
- perry poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 37
Camila's POV

5 years later....

"We're back with Camila Cabello. So you were great with the AMA's, that Havana performance was absolutely... fire!" Jimmy gave me his remarks with nothing but amusement and proudness in his eyes.

The crowd cheered even more loudly than they did a while ago making my heart melt even more, "Aww, thank you. Thank you so much." I look at the audience and smiled genuinely at them with a small little hand wave before shifting my attention to Jimmy.

"Now let's talk about you and the boyfriend," A teasingly smile plastered on his face, making me smile as well.

"Me and the boyfriend." I giggled, "I actually miss him already." I look at the camera and pouted like a sad lost puppy, "If you're watching this Raul, I miss you."

The audience cooed while Jimmy crack a laugh.

"Wait, wait, wait. You call him Raul?"

"Yeah, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. He really hates it when I call him 'Raul' so I keep calling him that to piss him off." I explained. Remembering Shawn's pissed face every time I call him that never fails to make me smile.

"Oh my god," He giggled, "You and Shawn are cute, cute, cute."

"Thanks." I smiled lovingly, "I know."

"Now, I think I played the part of getting y'all together because y'all were here two years ago."

My tongue clicked at the sudden memory that flash in my head, "Yes."

"Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember that. Well, I knew him. I met him back when I'm still in college, literally six years ago."

Jimmy pointed at the screen where our first ever performance together of the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran here in this show from two years ago playing.

"But here, are you In love there? Do you have a crush there? What's happening?"

"I for sure..." I suddenly forgot the next words I'm going to say when my eyes caught up with his breathtaking smile. I'm just staring at the monologue screen, taking every time I have. When realization hits me that I'm in the middle of my interview, I cleared my throat. "Sorry, I got distracted." I chuckled.

Jimmy along with the audience laugh, "I mean, we can't blame you."

"I for sure had a crush there. We were stupid, really. Cause back then we're not reading the same page, and so we thought that 'yeah, it's better for us to stay friends. Be friends. Whatever' but what we're doing and how we act towards each other is not normally what "friends" do, you know?"