What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!

If the hurt comes
So will the happiness.
Be patient.
- Perry Poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 18
Camila's POV

First day of the morning, Thursday, Shawn picked me up to our house. I left in a rush because I don't want to see or talk to Lauren after what happened last night. It took me 9 hours before the comforting thought of it's okay. You're human and you make mistakes. It's embrassing, I know, but it will surely pass away sink in my head to make me feel okay in this very horrid situation I've put myself into. When I left in a rush like someone is trying to kill me, Lauren tried to stop me saying she'll drive me to school but I completely ignore her like she don't exist in this Universe like I do.

Right now, we're here in our usual place every morning-Mama Kath's pancake house. My favorite and became Shawn's favorite as well. We ordered the same usual pancake and drinks as Bruno Mars's Versace on the Floor blasting around the place.

My legs are comfortably resting against Shawn's lap while his hands are massaging it gently, "How's your sleep?"

Still browsing my phone, I answer, "Pretty much...okay." I'm about to say horrible and awkward but then I remember how Shawn lash out when our conversation shifted to Lauren and I don't want that to happen ever again. Not in this sunny Thursday morning.

"That's good to hear. I'm wondering since, you know, you and I are together now, why don't you move in with me? To my dorm?"

"You and I will live together?" I asked with a shell-shocked expression. It's not like I don't want it. I'm just surprise that he asked me about it because normally, Shawn never asked any of his past girlfriend to live with him so I feel so special right now.

"Mm-hmm." Shawn nodd his head, "It's not good to look at that you're living in one house with some straight up douche." Right, he's referring to Lauren.

"Uh, I'll-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Shawn suddenly cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"If you really love me, you won't think about it. You want to be with me, right?" Shawn whispered against my lips, leaving a tiny gap against mine. His eyes met mine and speak again, "Right, Camila?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I will talk to her today."

My boyfriend smiled, planting a soft kiss against my forehead. "I love you, baby."

"Love you too." I smiled timidly. The way he talked and how the smile on his face quickly vanish like it wasn't really a smile in the first place and how the mischief look creep on his face all of a sudden tells me something's wrong. Something's different. It's not like the Shawn I used to know before. Before all of this happened. Before Lauren came into my life. Before I put myself in a deal with a trouble maker. But maybe I'm just overlooking at things that don't have any meaning at all. Nevertheless, I think Shawn's proposal to me is also a good idea and he made a few points.

First point: he's my boyfriend now. And he's correct, it's not good to look at your girlfriend living in someone's house-not just someone whom I've had a deal with but a someone who's interested in me romantically and me slowly falling off at the edge of my emotion for that jerk. I don't want to be a cheater.

Second point: If I live with Shawn, it will help me get rid of this feelings, attachment, or whatever the hell is this. A win-win deal for me. Plus, I'll get to spend more time with him.