Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost

I feel you everywhere, I look for you in everything.
- Butterflies rising

~
~
~
Chapter 13
Lauren's POV

I watch Luke do his tricks before I fix the beanie in my head and step on my skateboard. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself as I ride out my skateboard, rushing down at the ramp and then up in the mid air doing some flip over before I landed back on the tracks again.

"How does it feel?" Luke asked with a smile written on his lips. He toss another can of soda towards my direction in which I quickly catch using my right hand, "Great reflexes."

I chuckled, "Thanks. I kinda miss being here In Mccaren. It's been a long time since I step a foot in here."

"And I miss hanging out with you here with Keana back in the day."

I smiled at the series of memory flashing back in my mind, "Good old days."

"It really was. Honestly, you did not change at all. You're still good at doing tricks."

"I doubt about that. I almost fell at the ramp."

"Hey, can I ask?" I look at Luke, analyzing his face. He suddenly looked so serious with a hint of curiosity written on his face.

"Should I be nervous for that question?"

"It depends." He chuckled lightly, "It's kinda personal though."

"Go ahead."

"Are you in a relationship with Camila? It's not like I don't know you guys were married but..." He leaned closer to me, "Is that real? I mean, the marriage? Cause I talked to Shawn a few days ago and he said he's dating Camila."

"The marriage is real, Luke. Besides, don't listen to that insane jerk. We're in a happy relationship, me and Camila. We truly love each other."

"Good for the both of you. I really hope this time, you take that girl seriously. Cause dude, you're lucky to have her!"

....
"Lauren, please let me take you to the doctor. If your fever doesn't come down-"

"Don't worry about me, Camz."

"Ofcourse I'm worried about you. So please, let's go and see a doctor, okay?"
.....

A smile naturally formed on my lips when I remember how much she's worried about me yesterday and how she take care of me throughout the whole day.

I'm lucky to have her.

"I know. Camila is the type of girl you shouldn't let go. You're stupid if you do."

"True!" We both chuckled. I glance at my watch and I'm 45 minutes late already.

"Shit! Luke, I have to go now. I forgot I'm suppose to meet Kendall today."

"Alright, drive safe. Thanks for hanging out with me, Lo. I'm glad you're doing better now."

"You think so?"

Luke nodded, "Better than ever." He smiled, tapping my shoulder gently before he started to walk away.

I guess I'm better everytime I'm with Camila.

I walk towards my car. I slipped my hand through my pocket to get my car keys and unlock my car. I open the passenger door and put my skateboard on before I reach for my towel to wipe away my sweat.