Note Before Read || Prologue

NOTE BEFORE READ

Hi there! 👋🏽☺️ welcome back to Destined with the Bad Girl! I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing this story to read. It really means a lot to me, like super! But before you proceed reading the first chapter of this book, there are only few reminders I want to point out:

#1: This book contains triggering content. It includes scenes of violence, using of illegal drugs, and sexual scenes (ALOT of smuts 😏 thank me later) that might not be for everyone. Also, THIS STORY IS LAUREN G!P (Cause Lauren tops. Period.)

#2: I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR LEAVING U GUYS HANGING (sorry): I wrote this story way back 2017-2018. I never had a chance to finish this story since it took me more than 100+ chapters and I don't know what to do with it, honestly. I don't have any idea what the flow of the story would look like, the ending, the characters, etc..Honestly speaking, this book was a mess that I'm so close of deleting it completely. At that time, I was already working on Summer Love and then later on, I decided to unpublished the whole story instead of deleting it since I can't write and edit two books at the same time since I always tend to forgot the story details, the flow and get confused (but right now, I'm trying to work 2 books at the same time to save up more time since I feel like we will be having an online classes in a few months or so) So, sorry for leaving you guys hanging. I know there are some people who truly love this story and waiting for my update (I saw some posts at Camren shipper Philippines & I was so surprised that there are people who loved this story. DWTBG is my first ever work and it has ALOT OF TYPOS, CORNY SCENES, AND MOSTLY JEJEMONS so I was really surprise that you guys loved this book so THANK YOUUU. I'm beyond grateful for having you guys who supported me and my work (kung pede ko lang kayo yakapin isa isa ginawa ko na eh hahaha)

As you go further reading DWTBG, you will notice that there are some changes in the story line (not complete though). I also added some new characters as well. DWTBG supposed to have a book 2 but I decided to just finish the whole story in book 1.

#3: Since I'm re-writing this book (again) and currently working on Seducing Camila Cabello at the same time, the update schedule is every Wednesday. I hope you guys stay with me until I finish writing this book ❤️

#4: I'd like to say in advance that THANK YOUUUU(maumay kayo sa sorry at thank you 😂😂) for supporting this story even though ur currently reading the note that I wrote 😂 I really appreciate the time you lent just to read this, ur votes, ur comments, and everything. It really means a lot!

#5: Just a reminder that you're wonderful and I hope y'all are having a good day 🤗☺️

Aaaannnddd, the very important part of this note is...

#6: CAMREN IS FUCKING REAL!!! SUPPORT NORMANI, ALLY, LAUREN, CAMILA, AND DINAH.

____________________________________________

Prologue

Destiny
/ des•ti•ny | 'de-stə-nē \
noun
- a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistable power.
: something to which a person or thing is destined.

They say...

Destiny finds a way for two hearts meant for each other. It will show you where to go. Hence, you don't have you any idea where to go but it will surely bring you to the right destination. And that is...someone meant for you.

They also say...

Destiny can never go wrong.
We don't meet people by accident. There's always a reason, a lesson, or a blessing. Some people will come to your life to use you, teach you and to bring out the best in you.

And now, something doesn't add up to me...

A rubbish deal is what binds us together. She pretended to be my girlfriend and for some very unfortunate reason, we got married (Legal) in a bar and without her consent, ofcourse. And yep, that was possible.

And we have 1 golden rule in this deal in which both of us break...

Falling In love with each other.

She told me she loved me first. And I told her I loved her, even if I wasn't sure I did, I felt it common courtesy to say it back. And maybe that was wrong of me, but then I slowly began to realize that I loved her with all of my being. I loved the way her eyes squint when she laugh, the way her smile would bring a warmth to my chest which reminded me of lazy summer afternoon, the way that she made me feel beautiful and strong even when I didn't believe it myself. I fell inlove a little more each day. And by the end, I felt that the words 'I love you' didn't even come close to expressing what I felt for her.

Does that mean...

That I'm destinied with that dork and she's DESTINIED WITH THE BAD GIRL?

_____________________________________________

Enjoy reading delusional gays 😆❤️