Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Give me muse and I will spend our forever painting her with words
- atticus

~
~
~
Chapter 66
Camila's POV

It was a long conversation when I step foot inside my parents' house hand in hand with Lauren. My father is always the intense one and I totally understand where he's coming from. I know he's just looking out for me and don't want her little girl to get hurt again. But then Lauren and I assure them, him in particular, that what happened in the past won't happen again.

"I will take care of your daughter, Mr. Cabello. I can't imagine my life without her. So please I'm begging you. If I have to get down on my knees and plead then I will do it."

His face remained stoic and cold, "That's exactly what you said 4 years ago and look what happened."

"I-" I cut Lauren off by placing my hand over her knee. She turn her warm green eyes to me with a worried expression masked on her face. I gave her a smile, assuring her that I got this.

"I'm already engaged, papa." I lift up left hand so he can see the diamond ring on my finger, "Please let me marry the love of my life."

The long conversation was absolutely worth it because at the end of the day my parents and my sister gave their blessing to Lauren.

I'm gonna marry Lauren Jauregui.

I'm gonna marry my soulmate.

Looking back I'm gonna say our story was one hell of a ride. The universe tore us apart but we manage to get back together despite everything. Despite the pain, the brokenness, and the loneliness. Loving her was the absolute best I've ever did and I don't regret any single thing about it.

If Lauren was a book, I would read her every night- kiss every page of her heart and always see her spine as moonlight. I'm gonna write about her every single day "To the girl who's my spring," I'd dedicate. "I'm going to love you in December as I loved you in May." And I'd know the beginning and the end; "She loved her, and she loved her, and she loved her forever,"

And as this thought progressed in my head a thing hits me; This will be the last day I will be Camila Cabello. Starting tomorrow until forever I will be Mrs. Camila Jauregui and I never loved my name so much until today.

"You look so beautiful in your wedding dress, Mila." Ally complimented with a teary eyes. The girls are looking at me with so much admiration and tears.

"After what it seems like forever, finally, I'm gonna see my Walz getting married. I'm so emotional right now."

"You guys," I pulled them in for a hug with tears in my eyes as well, "I still can't believe this is happening."

"Believe it, Mila. This. Is. Your. Reality."

I look at Mani who's smiling at me warmly, "You guys are the best, seriously."

"Mommy?"

I pulled away from the girls to look at my son who's also fitting the tux he's going to wear for tomorrow.

"Do I look okay?"

I get down on my knees and cupped his shoulders, "You look more handsome than ever, tiger."