You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write

I searched a thousand forevers for you, only you.
- perry poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 25
Camila's POV

I'm sitting on the right corner end of the living room while Lauren is on the other end. Both of us looks so messy-messy hair, shirt tainted with brown paint color, hands dirty, and barefoot. I'm applying all the methods Lauren taught me back in San Francisco. The strokes, the color combination, and everything. I've been trying so hard to paint Lauren for hours but all I can come up is the stick person version of her.

I feel a heavy weight of stare on my direction so I look up from my sketchpad to Lauren in which my brown orbs met by her green. I love how it changes color the longer I stare at it. I love staring at her eyes all the time it's so addictive and it never bores me. And when I say I'm busy, it just simply means I'm staring at her eyes.

Lauren lift up her large sketchpad and turn it around so I can see the beautiful brown eyed girl she painted using dark brown color with her own hands. A smile naturally formed on my lips as Lauren get back on her feet and walk towards my direction. The green eyed girl put her drawing and mine against the wall and tape it.

I stand next to Lauren's artwork for a better comparison, "Do I look like her?"

The green eyed girl shook her head, "Nope, she's more beautiful though." Lauren pointed at her work in which I pout with a sad puppy eyes. The green eyed brunette laugh as she moves closer to me, cupping my cheeks with her cold hands but magically, I feel warm everytime she touches my skin. And within a second, she leaned in to kiss my lips.

My whole body calms at the feeling of her soft lips against mine. When Lauren pulled away from the kiss, I say, "I wrote you a song."

The smile on her face grew even more wider. Like she doesn't need to say anything because her smile says it all, "Don't make me cry on this one, CabeLLo. We still have school this morning."

I smiled, cupping her cheeks. "Crying," I peck her lips, "Is not promise," And then I peck her lips again in which Lauren giggled, "Especially you're a crybaby."

Lauren gave me that look, "Excuse me?" Lauren says with a bossy tone, "You're the crying baby, not me!"

"Oh come on!"

"We all know the truth, Camz. It is you."

"Seriously? It is you! Remember in San Francisco? You're crying like a baby!"

"That's not counted!"

"Whatever."

"Hmm," Lauren handed me my guitar, "Come on, I want to hear it."

I look at the guitar that she's holding then to her eyes, "No." I said firmly.

"No?"

"That's what I said."

"But. . ." Lauren pouted while looking at me with a puppy eyes. Working on a charm, I see. "I want to hear it though." She mumbled but enough for me to hear it.

"Alright, say the magic word first."

"Magic word? What the fuck was that?"