Wonwoo - Can't Resist

Requested @svtmafia on tumblr.

.........

You've been with him for just over 3 years. In the beginning, everything seemed normal, with no strings attached.

Wonwoo confessed using his favorite books, with a slight smile on his face. That was a rare occurrence with him. Even though you two didn't see each other often, you accepted, thinking that one date couldn't hurt.

Then that one date turned into so much more. He would come to see you every other day, but his visits were at strange times. The time would either be at 12 am or 6 am. Of course, you never questioned him because you were glad to see him.

After two years of being together, Wonwoo asked you to move in with him. You were reluctant to leave your cozy home but you were eager to take the next step in your relationship.

Six months after you moved in, he told you the truth.

"Look, [Y/N], I know this is going to seem like I was lying to you. It's just... it was never the right time to tell you." Wonwoo held your hand and looked straight into your eyes. "I'm a part of the mafia. I'm in a gang. You know Mingyu, right?"

He spoke so bluntly, yet it was still hard to comprehend. "What does Mingyu have to do with any of it? How could you keep something like that from me?"

"I know it's hard to take in, but you have to understand that I was protecting you. It's not that complicated." Wonwoo squeezed your hand as a sign of affection, but you pulled away.

"You know what? I'm just going to go to sleep and pretend this never happened. Good night, Wonwoo." You turned away and walked upstairs to your shared room. As you reached the top, there was a nearly inaudible "fuck" and the sound of a bang. Sticking to your words, you still went to sleep.

When you woke up the next day, Wonwoo wasn't next to you and your kitchen table was broken.

From that point on, it seemed like there was always something broken in your house. Clearly, you had become very fed up with his recent behavior, but more so, afraid. You had no idea what his intentions were and you no longer wanted to find out.

Holding your suitcase full of personal belongings, you sat at your broken table and contemplated writing a note. Then you realized that's how everyone gets caught in the movies.

You just up and left after that, thinking that you'd never see him again.

.........

Having nowhere to go, you spent the night illegally sleeping on a park bench. That is until someone started shaking you.

"I'M AWAKE." You jolted up, hoping it wasn't the police. It turned out even worse.

"Good to know, and if you'd like to know something, your prince is missing his sweet little princess so I'm taking you home. Now." Wen Junhui stood in front of you, in all of his terrible glory.

Your face dropped as he spoke, "No."

"What? Not happy to see me? I thought it'd be a nice change from your usual frowny-faced boy." He grabbed your hand and tried to walk with you.

Almost instantly, you pulled away, "Can you not hear? I'm not going, so you can tell "frowny-faced boy" that you failed your little mission. Maybe he'll break you next."

"Ooh, so feisty! Just a warning, it only gets harder from here, sweetie." Jun gave some sort of signal and walked away.

"Okay..." Time to get out of here. You could walk but that would take days to get to... anywhere far from here. Conveniently, there was a taxi down the road, so you hailed for it.