Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 3

(Special Treatment is the title for this on Tumblr

(Special Treatment is the title for this on Tumblr.)

--------

It was for the worse.

You could tell by his face as he came back to you a day later. You weren't sure if he'd gone to see Jin yet or not, but he was definitely looking worse than the day before.

"Why the fuck are you staring at me?" Seungcheol snapped, "Cause clearly it's not because of my pretty face."

"I-" Was the only word that squeezed out of your mouth before your throat cracked. It felt as if a tidal wave of blood would just come pouring out of your rough lips.

A look of concern flashed on his face, but he tried to hide it. "What do you wanna say now? I don't know? I'm sorry? I hate you?" Tears flooded your eyes as he kept going. Maybe you wanted to tell him that you love him. It doesn't matter to him anymore though.

"Whatever, drink up." He forcefully pushed a glass against your mouth and leaned your head back. While you didn't appreciate how he did it, you were glad to finally have some water.

Seungcheol stared until you finished the whole glass. "I saw Seokjin today." He looked to you for an answer, but you said nothing.

"I couldn't bring myself to hurt him. I'm a mafia boss, and I couldn't hurt somebody. It's crazy, right?" He sighed, "I can't ruin what makes you happy."

"Then... why did you change?" You whispered to him. You knew he'd be confused and angry, but it was worth it. He was already both of those anyway.

He looked to his hands, and then to the dried blood that remained on the floor from when you cut him. "I changed?" He yelled out, "Oh, honey. We've both changed, terribly! Don't give me that shit."

It was no use fighting him but you weren't one to give up. "You're the one that's about to kill the person you love."

"Jesus fucking- That one glass of water sure made you feel better, huh?"

"It's true."

"I don't want to fucking kill you! You're the one that's asking for it, but I'm not going to let that happen." Seungcheol towered over you and glared at you for nearly a whole minute.

Until he started unlocking the cuffs on your hands and feet.

"I love you, and that's why I'll let you have your own, comfortable room. You can't leave it, but you'll be able to roam the room," As he finished the last one he quickly restrained you with a pair of cuffs behind your back, "Thank me later."

For the first time in a while you saw, and became completely engulfed in, the light. Even if you were being locked away again, you cried out of happiness for being out of the dreary torture chamber.

You thought you saw Seungcheol smile at how happy you were, but if he did, it quickly went away.

"This is your room, big and colorful. Just how I thought you'd like it." He opened the door to a room exactly like he poorly described. The room seemed like it could be a house of it's own, with a bathroom, a small kitchen, a bedroom, etc.,

All a prisoner could ever want.

He threw you down onto the bed and removed your cuffs. He blocked the door before you could even think of escaping. "Enjoy your room, babe."

"Asshole."

He flashed you a gummy smile, "I love you too."