Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 2

Requested @svtmafia on tumblr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch. You don't look so good, babe." You heard Seungcheol's voice as you came to. Great, just who you wanted to see.

You tried to speak, but it only caused your throat to burn. You then brought your hands up to your neck, they didn't arrive, though. The restraints were still on your wrists, and you found some new ones were on your legs.

"I'm glad you finally told us the truth, but it would have been easier if you just said at the start." Seungcheol put a glass of water to your mouth, "Drink up. You gotta get better soon."

You managed to squeeze out a measly "why?" after taking a gulp of water.

"So you can watch when we tear Seokjin apart, of course!" Seungcheol pulled a seat from outside the room in front of you. He sat down and made sure he gave you water every other minute.

You admitted to him that you were with Seokjin, there was no denying that. Besides that, you lied about what had happened. You had told Seungcheol that Seokjin was flirting with you, and trying to make a move. It was really you who had been pushing yourself onto Seokjin. You wanted to forget all about Seungcheol, but he apparently had no intention of letting you go anytime soon.

"I'm not going to enjoy that." Your throat was starting to feel better, but speaking was still a bit scratchy.

He gave you some more water, "Believe me, after getting it done to you, you're going to enjoy watching it happen to someone else."

"Seungcheol, I don't want this." You winced as you swallowed the water too rough.

He shook his head, "Well what do you want, [Y/N]? You're such a damn mess... Were you even telling the truth? You know I have a lot more shit I should be dealing with right now, but I'm here with you?"

"Please-"

"No, I'm not done. I really just want to give you everything, but you only give me hell. I love you but that doesn't even matter to you. I'm risking my men's lives by being here with you, but you... you just think they're flies. You must think I'm some giant bug, and I'm fucking sick of it. Why won't you love me? Seokjin is in the mafia, so that can't be the reason, right?"

Seeing Seungcheol go off like this was making you fairly emotional. You really weren't sure if telling the truth would've been better. Maybe there was no good ending to this.

"Why can't you answer? Why can't you say you love me too?" He seemed like he was on the verge of tears. He stood up and closed the door. Seungcheol sat back down and held his head in his hands. He quite possibly gained a headache from all of this.

"Can I get some water?" You really wanted to change the subject, but it most likely wasn't going to happen.

He nodded his head vigorously, "Yeah, let me just keep caring for you while you ignore me." He was being sarcastic but gave you water anyway.

"I... don't know." That's all you could manage to say to him.

The anger showed when his brows furrowed, "Fine. Okay, it's fine. You won't go to see Seokjin, but I'll deal with him myself. You'll stay here, for as long as you need. I just want the old [Y/N] back. The one who loved me no matter what I did. Enjoy having a dry throat again."

Seungcheol stormed out of the room as you sighed deeply. You were never used to him being this open about his feelings.

Both of you must've changed.

But was it for better or for worse?