Change of Heart - Woozi

I don't know what has gotten into me lately

I don't know what has gotten into me lately. Ever since [Y/N] showed up, my whole schedule has changed and because I normally deal with the hostages, I get to see them every day. Which only makes my predicament worse.

I take care of them rather than torturing them, the opposite of what Wonwoo or Seungcheol want me to do. They're basically docile as they sit in this dismal room, so why can't I just care for them peacefully? Why does my job have to be to ruin their beauty?

Anytime Wonwoo came back, he messed them up. I fixed them, and told them to pretend they were still hurt. They weren't a good liar. I suppose that could be a good thing for me if I manage to get them out of here and start a relationship. Yeah, I'll admit, I've fallen in love with someone who is apparently a 'bad person'. But so am I so, I'll keep saying it, who cares?

I was just finishing up stitching a huge gash on [Y/N]'s thigh when a voice stopped me, "Jihoon, what are you doing?" Mingyu.

"Why are you here?" I asked him as I continued to stitch again. He wouldn't be the one to rat me out for this.

"I was interested in your new project, but I guess you beat me to it!" He exclaimed. I shushed him as he started coming closer to us. There's literally no reason for him to stay in here. "Why aren't they talking? They're clearly fine, because of you." They don't talk because they're afraid of everyone here. Luckily, [Y/N] gave me the blessing of being able to hear their voice. I wouldn't want to share that with Mingyu.

He sighed, "Are you both mute now? What the hell?" He paused, probably for dramatic effect, as he circled the chair [Y/N] was sitting in, "After all the shit it took for you to get in here, I didn't expect you to turn on Seungcheol so easily!" Mingyu looked at me as if I were crazy.

"I never took you for someone who gave a shit about what Seungcheol thought." I fumed. With the amount of times he's backstabbed Seungcheol without being reprimanded, you think he'd be less insensitive.

Mingyu suddenly got angry at my statement. "Hey, I never said I gave a shit about what that asshole thinks!" He waved his arms around as he spoke, [Y/N] flinching as they didn't want to be hit, trying to make his words seem more serious. "Besides, all I wanna tell you is be careful. Wouldn't want my number one guy being killed for some random ass gang member."

It was my turn to get angry, "You don't even know that [Y/N] isn't in a damn gang! Wonwoo is torturing them for no fucking reason and he won't listen to shit that I say!" I realized how much information I revealed when his eyes suddenly widened.

"You know their name? Wha- They talk to you? I gotta tell Wonwoo, man, he'll believe me!" Mingyu cried out, surprisingly concerned. I'm not sure if it's really a good idea for him to relay my information, I mean, it'll make it obvious that I have a close relationship with [Y/N]...

"Fine."