You're Held Hostage

S

S. Coups

He would be very upset but still use rational techniques to get you back.

"Shit, what if this plan goes wrong? We're going to need tons of backups."

Jeonghan

He would break down before telling Seungcheol what had happened, knowing that he would get you back.

"They just took [Y/N] from me! Get them back as soon as possible!"

Joshua

He wouldn't let anyone know but he would use his abilities to sneak in and retrieve you quickly.

"If they really thought they could keep you away that easily, they don't know a thing about me."

Jun

It would take him a while to figure out what to do before he accidentally told Minghao, who in turn told everyone else.

"I could've gotten them back myself, eventually!"

Hoshi

Would go into complete beast mode but would be calmed by everyone else.

"I don't care what it takes, I just need them back right now."

Wonwoo

He would immediately set up a team to retrieve you without any consent from the boss.

"They must've underestimated my skills. I'll show them who the top dog is around here."

Woozi

He would wreck havoc on Seungcheol's office when he was told to wait to get you back.

"If this was you, you would do it straight away! You can't just tell me to let [Y/N] rot away while we wait!"

The8

He told Seungcheol what had happened and tried to understand that they had to wait.

"It's really hard to just sit here knowing that [Y/N] is hurting."

Mingyu

Almost right away, he got Wonwoo and charged straight into the rival's building, dieregarding his own life.

"They gotta be shitting themselves if they thought they would get away with this!"

Dokyeom

Like Mingyu, he would recklessly go out to retrieve you, as if you were the thing that kept him alive.

"I'm going to get them back at this moment and no one is going to get in my way."

Seungkwan

He would gather up his old friends to bring you back safely to him.

"If [Y/N] isn't back within the next two hours, everyone in this town will be sorry."

Vernon

He would be in a state of panic until Seungcheol found him frantically searching for your whereabouts on his computers.

"They couldn't have taken [Y/N] far. Surely someone around saw them, I'll find them."

Dino

He almost yelled when he discovered you had been taken, but he immediately went to the rest of the gang and started planning for your escape.

"This shouldn't take long, no one needs to know. They should be back in my arms in no time!"