You're Pregnant With Their Child

S

S. Coups

If he thought you two were ready for it, he would be all for it and take more time to be with you.

"We are getting close to that age, so it couldn't hurt. Just as long as you're ready to take care of it all day."

Jeonghan

He'd be pretty hesitant in being happy about it, and would ask a lot of questions.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be there to help a lot. Can you really handle this?"

Joshua

He wasn't very happy because it was at a point in his life where he couldn't be of much assistance.

"I just feel bad that I won't be around all the time. I'll be traveling  all around the world while my child grows without me."

Jun

He was surprised but he wasn't upset about it, he wasn't sure what to do.

"Should I start preparing now? Do we tell people? I hope this won't be too difficult."

Hoshi

He had mixed feelings about it. He loved you, but he was really invested in his work.

"Are you going to be okay doing most of this yourself? I don't want you to suffer."

Wonwoo

He would show slight signs of surprise before giving you a small smile.

"This could be nice. We're a good team, it'll be a piece of cake."

Woozi

He would hold his mouth open in surprise before discussing it with you.

"It's going to be difficult, of course, but there's no stopping it. Are you feeling okay?"

The8

He would have a guilty look on his face until you assured him that it was okay.

"It's just... It's my fault and I won't be there to help often."

Mingyu

He would lick his lips and just smile before sighing dramatically.

"Well, I guess we're doing this. I'm going to have to worry about two people while working now?"

Dokyeom

He awkwardly laughed and stroked your arm as he thought it was a prank, until he realized you had gotten offended.

"So, this is actually happening, now? How are we going to care for it?"

Seungkwan

He would look at you with wide eyes and a gaping mouth as he began to nervously play with his hair.

"Can we really do this? It's so soon, I'm really worried about us and this child."

Vernon

He didn't seem very happy about it at first but then he came around.

"I'll make sure I can take care of you both whenever need be. We'll get through it."

Dino

He would be quite disappointed when he first heard, because he's so young and just starting his career.

"I mean, it would be ideal a few years down the line, but now? It's gonna be rough."