Small Things [2] - Seungkwan

"How's it going in here?" Seungkwan asked as he strode in to the small room you were situated in.

"Terrible," You sighed, setting your pen down, "BTS is proving to have a better system than I thought. Plus, Seungcheol wants information about V and RM by tomorrow."

A frown formed on Seungkwan's face, "You've been working straight for 48 hours, when are you gonna take a break?" You couldn't help but laugh at the thought of a break.

"When I have at least one tiny bit about BTS, I'll take a break for 5 minutes."

"No good!" Seungkwan complained. He suddenly grabbed your arm and started pulling you out of your room. You didn't have the energy to fight back so you just let him pull you along while you verbally protested.

"Nooo.... I gotta work..." The protests were weak, however. It's not like you actually wanted to continue working. You thought you'd be tortured if you didn't though.

Seungkwan lightly pushed you down onto the couch once you arrived at their living room, "I doubt Seungcheol actually needs the information tomorrow. He just makes people rush for no good frickin' reason!" He took a seat next to you and began flipping through channels on the TV.

You accepted that Seungkwan wasn't going to let you go back to work anytime soon and slumped into the cushions. Tiredness began taking over and your eyes could barely stay open as he started talking about whatever cooking show he put on.

"Are you even listening?" You barely heard him ask. The only answer you gave him was a groan.

"Wow- and you were really trying to act like you weren't tired before!" He said dramatically. You slightly opened your eyes, feeling the pressure on the couch alleviate as Seungkwan stood up.

A slight mumble came from your mouth, "Where...?"

He shushed you and then walked away to go do who knows what. Without him blabbing, you easily drifted into slumber.

Suddenly, you woke up to tons of commotion around the house.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY COULD GET INTO OUR INFORMATION EASIER?" Seungkwan yelled, sounding incredibly stressed. You knew this was most likely your fault for leaving your computer open. It just wasn't something you wanted to deal with. You pulled the blanket that magically appeared on you over your head and continued listening to the issue.

Seungcheol let out a groan that echoed throughout the house, "YOU WEREN'T! IT'S NOT YOUR JOB DUMBASS," His voice began to lower, "You're lucky Soonyoung is saving your ass otherwise I'd take you out right here."

"Yeah, sure." The way Seungkwan said this made it obvious that he was rolling his eyes. It sounded like he was back in the living room now and a loud bang signaled that Seungcheol retreated back into his room as well.

You peeked out from the blanket, "What the heck did you do?"

Seungkwan sighed, "I wanted to help out and finish your work for you but turns out BTS is good at this stuff."

"No way!" You sarcastically said as you threw the blanket off.

"Shut up," He whined while hitting you with a pillow, "I tried! You don't have to worry about it anymore because Soonyoung is fixing it and doing the rest of the work."

So basically Seungkwan ruined your first job. Doubt that will go over well for your future assignments.

He took your silence as an opportunity to talk more, "Seungcheol isn't an asshole so you won't get in trouble for my mistake. Okay?"

"There wasn't any information for them to take on that computer anyway. Unless you did something crazy stupid, no one should be in trouble. I wouldn't put that past you though," You laughed.

"What?" He yelled out as he stood up in a dramatic fashion, "Why were they so upset with me then?"

You saw this as a chance to scare him, "To let you know if it actually happened, you'd be the one thrown under the bus!"

"Don't say that," He whined again as he hit you with another pillow, "Go back to work now!"

You laughed, but did as he said, leaving him to be angry about all these small things.