You Take a Nonfatal That Would Prove Fatal For Them

S

S. Coups

He would yell a lot and threaten punishment for doing such a dumb thing, even though you ended up being okay.

"I don't fucking care about your excuses, you could've ended up dead!"

Jeonghan

The amount of stress the situation gave him would just about cause him to completely shut down, he didn't know what he should do.

"Should I apologize? Or tell someone? You are going to be okay but... ah geez, what to do?"

Joshua

He would instantly go into panic mode the moment you got hurt and accidently block out the fact that you said you would be alright.

"What the hell? Why would you do this? You're crazy, you're gonna bleed out!"

Jun

His reaction would be surprisingly calm and happy, but in his head, he's freaking out.

"Wow, I never thought you would do that for me! ...I never thought you'd... take a bullet for me."

Hoshi

One minute he'd be screaming happily for his good luck of not getting hit, the next he would be screaming because of his terrible luck.

"What the-? This is not what was supposed to happen! This is not what- Dammit!"

Wonwoo

He'd be the only one to ask to examine your wounds and play doctor to get you all fixed up.

"I can't believe you lived through that, it's... amazing. I love you so much, you know? Will you let me examine you then?"

Woozi

He would be in a panic state, however he would immediately turn towards the person who hurt you and attack them.

"Don't move an inch, okay? I have to deal with this asshole, it'll be quick, I promise."

The8

If you still somehow managed to get hit with his quick instincts, he'd find the quickest way to get you out to safety.

"I can deal with that later, even if it'll get me in trouble. You're the most important thing right now."

Mingyu

He became very flustered due to the fact that you were hurt and that this would probably be another mark against him.

"That's it, I'm killing this asshole for being such a huge nuisance... Stay put [Y/N]."

Dokyeom

Since the incident most likely happened in a casino, he'd have people to take care of everything for him, so he'd be quite calm.

"Don't worry darling, I'm going to get you all fixed up and you'll never have to see such a horrible man again."

Seungkwan

He'd be very overdramatic, sobbing, while Hoshi and Dokyeom took care of the shooter. He would sit by your side saying he loves you.

"Oh my god! You can't die, I'll miss you! [Y/N], I love you! I really can't believe this- Why?!"

Vernon

To say he was panicked would be the biggest understatement. He was all over the place, he accidently let the attacker get away and he was shaking so much that he couldn't pick you up.

"Ok, just calm down! It's all gonna be... fine. It's going to be okay. Just- calm."

Dino

He wouldn't be sure what to do in the situation, so he'd call one of the higher-ups straight away to ask for as much help as he could get.

"I know this sounds crazy but the whole gang is coming right now to help you... I may have overexaggerated but you deserve the love!"