First Time You Met Them (Pt. 2)

Woozi
You went to your father's business nearly everyday, even if it was dangerous. Dangerous as in he's a mafia boss.

But you've been doing this for half of your life so you're used to it, even if your father would never let his precious child join his horrid mafia. That didn't stop you from getting into every little thing that came up in his office.

"Ooh hello there new boy, I've never seen you before!" You called out to gain the attention of the small boy sitting in the chair outside of your father's room.

"Oh. Hi." Was all he said, without looking up.

You pulled up a chair and sat in front of him, determined to make him talk. "The boss isn't here today, I'm taking all of his appointments since I'm his child. So, speak up."

"Ah, sorry. Didn't realize I was speaking to such an important person," He stood up, "My name is Woozi. I'm here for... a job?"

His tone of voice was highly suspicious, "Are you sure?" You glared at him, "What's your family name? Or should I ask for your real name?"

'Woozi' gulped, "Um- Lee."

"Have I seen you somewhere before, Mr. Woozi Lee?"

He gritted his teeth and sighed, "Fuck it, I'm through with these games. You're coming with me."

•••●●■●●•••

The8
"How long were you planning on keeping up this stupid game?" Someone squawked from behind you.

You turned back with a cocked eyebrow, curious about the situation going on around you. Instead of a peaceful discovery, you hit straight into a man with stern eyes surrounded by three other men. Your instinct told you to run, but you were held in place.

"Are you going to answer him?" Some frog-boy chimed in from behind the man who apparently squawks. You loosened up as this boy spoke, as he had a soothing voice.

You choked on your words, "G-game?" Nothing else would spill out of your mouth. You were at a loss of words.

The frog-boy stepped forward and made himself eye level with you. Cautiously studying you up and down, he looked down in defeat.

"You're not Lee Sunmi."

"Who?"

"Sorry- um," He appeared to be fumbling over his words now, "I mistook you for someone, but-"

The squeaky man patted the frog's back, probably signalling for them to leave. The two other boys began snickering as they left by themselves.

"My name is Minghao. I'd like if we saw each other again." 'Minghao' cracked a smile, completely changing from his crude manner a moment a go. The boy that was left let out a scream before running to join the ones who abandoned him.

After an awkward exchange of numbers, you parted ways; very confused and wondering about Lee Sunmi.

•••●●■●●•••

Mingyu
"[Y/L/N] [Y/F/N]. Fancy seeing you here!" A strange voice called out to you. Though you'd never heard the owner of it or met them, you knew exactly who it was.

You spun around quickly to confirm your suspicions. You were right. Kim Mingyu stood there with a stupid grin on his face. A face that could make anyone melt, out of love or disgust. You had no idea which you were feeling in this moment.

"No hello?" He cried with a pout on his face.

"Why are you here?"

"I heard you'd be here, I wanted to meet you. After all, you're next in line for boss when your father croaks. Right?" He was right, but you weren't going to tell him that. He probably already knew anyway due to the fact that he was in the same position not long a go. Then you heard that he fucked it up and you couldn't help yourself from laughing.