Carrying The Load - Vernon

You couldn't bear to stay any longer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You couldn't bear to stay any longer. Just last night you told Hansol about the pregnancy, he took it well, but you could see this discomfort in his expression. Neither of you wanted this to happen, especially at such a young age. You couldn't just kill it, and Hansol agreed.

He may be a murderer, but babies are on a whole other level. Even more so when it's his.

You didn't want to stay in a home with guns and drugs, though. If you were to keep this child, it would be in a safe home. Hansol may be set for life in the mafia, but that doesn't mean your child has to be.

Normally, you would be sitting next to Hansol in his tech-lab, but lucky for you they had a big job today. All of them were out except for Jihoon and Wonwoo. They wouldn't be a bother to you, though.

The bag you packed was only filled with the things you needed, so you wouldn't over pack. Maybe if you left some things, Hansol would think you're coming back.

The beeping on your phone signaled that it was time to go. Oddly, the beeping continued even when you dismissed the alarm. You brushed it off as one of Hansol's weird computers.

You were about to open the door when someone held it shut.

"Where are you going?" Wonwoo stepped in front of you. He didn't seem like he was going to let you go without a proper answer.

"Oh, you know... We're going to need more groceries with 15 mouths to feed so..." You weren't sure if he even knew about your situation, but maybe he would get the message.

He opened the door for you, "Right. Hansol mentioned this so... congratulations, I think?"

"Yeah, thanks." You hurried out the door, not wanting to deal with anymore awkwardness.

--------

The beeping noise had driven you insane. You were just sitting on the side of the road, with your hands over your head. The people walking by must have thought you belong in an asylum. They might as well be right, you were basically yelling at a voice in your head to stop the noise.

Hansol was better off without a crazy person like you anyway. At this rate, your child will have a worse life than it would in the mafia.

Hansol should be happier like this. Hansol won't have to deal with all of your bullshit, just his own.

"[Y/N], it's time to come home." You were even hearing his voice now.

"[Y/N], don't ignore me. It's even more dangerous out here." There was the feeling of a hand on top of your head.

Tilting your head up slowly, you realized it wasn't a voice in your head.

Raising your hand to put it on top of his, you asked, "Can you stop the beeping in my head?"

Hansol let out a small laugh, "Sweetie, that's not in your head," He bent down to pull a small device out of your bag, "It's a tracking device. It makes me seem like I don't trust you but... I didn't really trust you to stay with me. To believe that I'll help you with this."

"Of course I didn't believe you! You looked like your world came crumbling down, I didn't want to ruin your life." You started sobbing as he stopped the beeping. He pressed a small button on the device and slipped it into his pocket.

Hansol sighed, "It's not like that. I want to stay responsible for my actions, so please believe me," he helped you up off the ground, "The only thing I'm worried about is Seungcheol getting pissy because I'm 'irresponsible'."

"We live with him, how do you expect to stop him from doing that?" You held his hand and leaned your head on his shoulder. It felt comfortable being back with him.

He gave your hand a small squeeze, "I'll get us our own house. Just the three of us, happy together. How's that sound?"

"I love you, Hansol." You simply replied to him.

He embraced you, "I love you too, [Y/N]."