You Plan to Move to Another Country

S

S. Coups, Mingyu, and Dino would have to contain themselves throughout their whole time watching over you to come pick you up again but this would definitely be their breaking point. They would personally go out themselves to retrieve you and talk about the consequences for you leaving for so long.

Jun, Hoshi, Dokyeom, and Wonwoo would question themselves for while on if they should actually get you and you planning to move would give them the opposite effect of the previous three. You went through the whole process but they would change their minds last minute and overtake your uber driver, bringing you back home.

Jeonghan, Joshua, Vernon, and The8 would go to see you before you left, either trying to talk you out of it or just figure out why you were doing it. If they couldn't convince you to stay, they wouldn't force you to stick around if you were unhappy there.

Seungkwan and Woozi would be a really strange mixture of all the above. They came close to picking you up multiple times but they also didn't want you to come back to them and be unhappy. However, they do like having what they want so in the end they (forcefully) convinced you to come back to them.