They Ask For Help On a Job

S. Coups

He wouldn't be thrilled to get you involved, but if it meant farthing the gang, he would definitely get you to help. He wouldn't want it to be anything too dangerous, but he would have to accompany you no matter what.

Jeonghan

He normally asks for your help anyway, so it would be nothing new. Since he doesn't get big jobs, he doesn't have to worry about you being hurt. That also has to do with you not going with him, but being his getaway car.

Joshua

He would ask you to play a few roles here and there to help him, but he wouldn't let you do anymore. He prefers when you stay home or go out for work. Just when you preoccupy yourself with something safe.

Jun

He would ask you for help often, but not force you to do anything. He would only take you out for a job if you whole-heartedly agreed. The jobs he asked about, ranged from simple extortions to complicated murders.

Hoshi

He's asked you to go on multiple jobs with him but anytime you actually went, he had you do nothing. You were basically just there to walk him to the place, even though he had Jun and Minghao.

Wonwoo

He has talked to you about the torture he's done because he can't help himself. He even asked you to accompany him to work and help with the torture techniques.

Woozi

Since he doesn't get sent out often, he asks you to accompany him to his office on a daily basis. If he does have a job, he would only ask you to go if needed. If you said no, he would be perfectly fine with it.

The8

He would really prefer if you never got involved with the mafia, but at times Seungcheol would ask him to bring you in. He would ask so many questions before even mentioning it to you.

Mingyu

If he were to involve you in a job, you wouldn't actually know it. He would have it be super low-key so you would never get hurt. It would probably just be indirect spying or extortion. You would end up just being a distraction.

Dokyeom

He invites you to go gambling with him every day. He calls you a good luck charm and says he loses when you decline to go. That's not true, though. He really just likes having you hanging off his shoulder.

Seungkwan

He would let you go with him to the casino and walk around, but that's where he drew the line. He wouldn't let you go out on any jobs, even if you were to end up begging him.

Vernon

If he needed help, he would ask you. Otherwise, you heard nothing of the mafia and it was like it wasn't even a part of your life. You had to end up asking him if he needed help more often.

Dino

Seungcheol would be the only way for him to talk to you about helping with a job. Seungcheol would have to repeatedly tell him that they would need extra help for the job and that you'd be the perfect one for it. He eventually gave in, but he would stick by you the whole time.