Freak Accident pt. 2 - Mingyu

"Why am I in your room?" You quickly asked as soon as you opened your eyes

"I didn't have the heart to put you in the basement. Aren't I so sweet?" Sweet is a word you would've associated with him a while a go. Seeing as you were chained up to his bed, he was no longer sweet.

You could probably move the bed if you stood up and really tried. And you were about to, until Mingyu sat on the bed.

"I know you were thinking of trying to leave. Even if I weren't sitting here, the bed is nailed into the ground. So, good luck with that." He flashed you a smile and laid his hand on top of yours. As you tried to pull away, he squeezed your hand.

You could feel his stare on you as you glared at his door.

He chuckled, "You know we're soul mates, that's how I still always know what you're thinking."

"Love doesn't exist."

Mingyu slowly let go of his grip on your hand, "How can you say that?" He stood up abruptly, "You were about to get married and you think love is fake?"

You gulped harshly, "Okay then. Love shouldn't exist because people like you are here to ruin shit."

"Excuse me," He began to yell, "Why the hell do you think I joined the mafia? It was to take care of your ass, so I could get you everything you ever wanted! You're just fucking ungrateful!"

"If I'm ungrateful then throw me in the basement, instead of in your shitty room."

"Fuck-" Mingyu let out a jumble of swears as he held his head.

"Fine."

--------

For the second time today, you opened your eyes and asked a question. However, this time you stopped.

The feeling of having darkness surrounding you didn't give you the confidence to break through the gloom walls around you. So you sat there in silence, not knowing what could be lurking near you.

"Hell, you have pretty good intuition!"  A loud, smooth voice rang throughout 'your' room. A room which you could now tell was tiny because of how the irritating voice continuously bounced off the walls. The voice wasn't irritating because of the tone. It was because you knew who it was.

You sighed, "That's the loudest I've ever heard you speak, Wonwoo."

"Well I get excited about things too, [Y/N]. Especially things like torturing the person who broke my best friend," The lights flickered on and you could clearly see the devious smile plastered to his face, "A break for a break, right?"

--------

It was not the same day. It was not the same week. But you opened your eyes. Your dark, desolate eyes.

It's not the same month, or the same year. It's the day of-

The day of your... what was it?

You felt a warm presence beside you. The first bit of warmth you've felt in a while, yet it also feels like you've been living like this for a while.

The presence shifted and the warmth began to wrap itself around you. You could feel it glaring at you- no. Intimately staring. If that's a way to describe how you felt it.

"Happy anniversary, [Y/N]. Aren't you glad we've made it through 4 very happy years?"

"4 years."

"Oh... do you remember your phrases?" Who's talking to you? You don't remember any phrases.

You were in bed with this person. Do you have a hangover? Does this person who is beginning to position himself in front of you realize who you are?

"No... no. You can't be back again- Wonwoo said it was permanent. We still have a whole lifetime ahead of us!"

He let out a long sigh of despair, causing a few memories to flash through your head.

"Mingyu. Why am I back in your bed? You fume through gritted teeth.

He knew what he was doing when he positioned himself. He knew he'd be preventing you from escaping when you'd begin to panic like this.

You started pushing and pulling to fight your way out but it was no use when he called Wonwoo in. The pair had you restrained and prepared for more time in the basement.