Mine Now - Woozi

Your parents had gotten into deep trouble with the mafia. There was a specific gang, even a specific person. They would never tell you, but you found out in the worst way.

A man was at your home, sitting on the couch with your parents. When you walked in the first thing you noticed was your suitcases sitting by the door.

You ignored the man and went straight to your parents, "What is all of this?"

The man stood up and held out his hand. "You must be [Y/N]. I'm Seungcheol, and I'll be taking you with me today."

You slapped his hand away and gave your parents a dirty look.

"Honey, we're really sorry but he asked for this... Due to our debts, we had to give you up. He said we could at least go to your wedding!" Your mother was trying to lift your spirits. She definitely didn't help.

"Wedding?" You were going to run out right at that moment but you were stopped.

Seungcheol held you in his arms and put the handles on your bags on his wrists."Yes, you're going to be my lovely wife and we'll live happily ever after. Say bye!"

You didn't have a chance to say anything before he dashed out and put you in his car. He threw your bags in the back and hopped in himself. All this time, you were struggling but he was too strong for you.

"I don't really wanna tell you much, but I suppose you already know some things. Of course, I'm in the mafia. Your parents messed with my gang, that's why this is happening." He looked over at you, expecting an answer. You just ignored him.

"A silent type? Guess I lucked out. Don't worry, you'll have your own room, for now. I won't be home most of the time either, so you'll spend time with Jihoon." Seungcheol started driving, finally. He glanced at you a few times but left you alone otherwise.

Arriving at the house, you saw it was pretty big, so a lot of people must live there. He basically assigned that you stay in one room all day, though. Even if you were excited about living in a huge house, you wouldn't get to enjoy it.

"Alright, this is your room. The wedding is in... two months? That sounds pretty good." He paused and looked outside the door, "And this is Jihoon. Have fun!" He pulled another boy in the door as he went out.

He was quite short compared to Seungcheol, but he was also softer. Kind of like a big teddy bear. Not that you'd ever tell him that, though.

"So, you're the one I'm stuck with? You don't seem bad, I'm not sure why Seungcheol would want you." Jihoon said as he sat down on "your" bed.

You sighed, "It's not my fault I was born into a terrible family."

"Hey, I never said anything about that." He looked at you, "Are you hungry? I could go get you something?"

"I mean, yeah, but can I really not leave this room?" You asked as you surveyed the room. It was big, just not comfy, of course.

Jihoon thought for a moment, "Well if Seungcheol stepped out, I see no problem escorting you to the fridge."

"I think we're going to get along well!" You smiled at him.

You two really did get along. It would've been pretty bad if you didn't, seeing as you were with each other all day. There were the moments where you got stressed out, especially when Seungcheol started bothering you about your wedding. It was a week away and you were fighting it as much as you could.

"I wanna go home. I hate being stuck here. I'd rather be anywhere in the world than in this house. He doesn't even love me!" Today was one of those days where you complained. Jihoon normally would just let you go off, but he's been trying to calm you lately.

He went over to you and patted your back, "I know it's hard but it's what you have to deal with. You have to learn how to be content."

"Oh, please, Jihoon. Don't act like you didn't tell me how you got here. You hate being here as much as I do." You snapped at him, regretting your words soon after.

"[Y/N], there's nowhere else I want to be in the world, than right here with you." Jihoon lightly put his hand on your thigh.

You put your hand over his in an attempt to shoo it away, "Seungcheol wouldn't be happy hearing this."

"Good thing he doesn't love you, while I do." Jihoon stood up, "Well, I have to go take Chan out for a new deal so, be good."

He left like that, leaving you astonished. Leaving you to think about your feelings for him.