They Make You Fall in Love Again

S

S. Coups; he gets what he wants no matter what, so even if you don't fall in love he's going to make you stay with him. the most he would really do is show you a lot of affection.

Jeonghan; would make excuses such as he's not actually in the mafia, and he doesn't have to deal with anything unless he wants to. it's pretty easy to believe him due to his angelic looks.

Joshua; the king of making people soft for him. he coolly persuades the toughest people in the industry, you'll be an easy target to fall for his gentleman gestures.

Jun; it's always a 50/50 shot if his awkward pickup lines and advances get someone to fall for him (again). they usually always work for you so he had no problem getting you back.

Hoshi; he'll be so honest with his feelings that it'd be shocking. he never spilled his feelings out like that so it'd be very convincing for you.

Wonwoo; if hoshi was honest, this guy would be 10x more honest. he still loves you, but all he would remember to say is that you need to stay with him so you don't tell all of his secrets.

Woozi; he would want to sit down and talk everything out, making sure that you understood what happened and that any questions you had were answered.

The8; like woozi, he would just want to sit and talk, but he would mostly just listen to your concerns as he knew there were no excuses he could make.

Mingyu; it felt like you heard his excuse ten thousand times. "I've already lost so much I can't lose you too."

Dokyeom; he would sit you down, talk it out, and finish the talk off with a joke. "knock knock" "whos there?" "banana" "banana who?" "knock knock" "whos there?" "banana" "banana who?" "knock knock" "whos there?" "orange" "orange who?" "orange you glad you didn't leave me?"

Seungkwan; he looked so stressed out that you couldn't help but listen to his explanation of the situation. it wasn't a sob story but his emotions still won you over.

Vernon; he would be awkwardly honest with you like he was telling the full truth but he just regrets the truth so much that it was hard for him to get out.

Dino; if you tried to leave him, he'd end up being everywhere you went. eventually, he would tell you about how he was forced into the life after showering you with unneeded affection for a week.