Techniques - Wonwoo

Requested @svtmafia on tumblr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were just taking a normal walk, while your boyfriend, Wonwoo, had been at work. You knew he was in the mafia, but that was all. Of course, there were a few talks here and there about torture, but you always shut him up.

Yet somehow you still ended up being kidnapped for information. Johnny was the culprit of your disappearance; the only reason you knew him was because of Wonwoo. Johnny had been using some new kind of torture methods that Wonwoo wanted to learn.

You got to experience these things first hand. It involved a lot of clamps in places that slowly cut off your circulation. There was even some spontaneous knife throwing. You suppose it could be fun if it weren't happening to you.

"Ah, good morning [Y/N]! Still no signs of your boy; how unfortunate for you." Johnny began to remove all of the clamps that were currently on you. "Lucky for you, the dreamies are coming to see you! You're the perfect test subject for torture beginners!"

You stared him down and gave no response. There was no point.

"No words? Huh, I didn't think I clamped your tongue." He laughed, "Well if you aren't going to speak I suppose I'll keep the clamps on your feet. Enjoy it!"

Suddenly, a heavy pounding could be heard from the metal door.

"I guess the dreamies are excited about today. Come in!" Johnny yelled out as he picked up a knife.

The door swung open to reveal Wonwoo with Jisung and Chenle in his arms. Your eyes widened at the sight, and you almost screamed for him.

Johnny raised his eyebrows, "That wasn't how I planned for today to go..."

"Give me her, now. If you won't, I'm taking these two with me, and I'm taking her myself. This can be a peaceful exchange." Wonwoo said as Chenle squirmed around under his arm.

Johnny sighed, "They aren't much use to me but Taeyong wouldn't be happy if they were gone. He wouldn't be happy if [Y/N] were gone either." He paused, "You're in our building right now. You're outnumbered." Your feet felt like they were going to fall off.

Wonwoo stepped aside to reveal Seungcheol, "You think so? I think that he brought the proper amount of backup and that they're kicking your peoples' asses at this very moment." Jisung also started squirming, in fear.

Johnny's eyes widened in fear, "Shit! Just... take the girl and leave. All of you! Put Jisung and Chenle down, too, They're starting to get annoying." He removed all of your restraints, clamps, etc., and you let out a sigh of relief for your feet.

Wonwoo put the two boys down and they ran behind Johnny. As soon as you were able to stand, you got up and slapped Johnny across the face. You painfully ran away from him and to Wonwoo. Wonwoo picked you up and dashed out of the building with Seungcheol close behind.

"Why are we running out?" You asked Wonwoo as he sprinted.

He spoke between breaths, "First of all you just slapped a manic. Second, we lied about everyone else being here."

Seungcheol shouted from behind, "That idiot fell for it so easily! How the hell are they a quickly rising gang with guys like him?" He laughed.

You three eventually got to their car and were able to get away.

As Seungcheol drove, Wonwoo turned to you, "Sooo... Are you going to tell me about those clamps? Did they make you wanna reveal all my shit? Was it painful?"

Wonwoo kept asking questions but you only replied with a roll of your eyes.

"Okay, well then. No matter what, I'm just glad you're back here with me, [Y/N]." He gave you a small smile.

You returned the smile, "Me too."

"It would just be nice if you could give me the torture tips, though."